What's new

I can't register

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJay

Silver Member
I can't seem to register, when I go on http://redcountyrp.com/register/ it just comes up with Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110 any help?

Also is the server up 24/7 because sometimes I see that the server is down, sometimes I see that it's up.

Davis

Administrator
Hello,

The server is currently experiencing some technical issues therefore you will not be able to register until it comes back up.

MrJay

Silver Member
Any expected time for the server to come back online?

West.

Retired Admin
joaofbi1 said:
Any expected time for the server to come back online?
It's down on the host's end, which means we do not know when it will be back up.
Stay patient and read trough some guides as well as making sure you are fully aware of the rules.
The teamspeak server is, however, up and running. You could log onto it and have a chat.

Mac

Donator
If it wasn't clear enough, basically the whole www.redcountyrp.com is basically a Master Account system, so that means it's hooked to the server. When the server doesn't work, the Main Page doesn't work. The website wouldn't work period if this wasn't into effect. Hope I cleared something up for you. This can be L&A'd if nothing else is needed.

-Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.