What's new

I cant login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley_Dugan

Hello i'm new to this server heard alot of stuff about this but when i try to login it says login with master account i already made a account on RCRP on the ucp i made a charcheter two actually i requested to delete one of them but i can't login and i either can't switch skin. if someone want screens i can send you a few.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Make sure to login with your master account name and not your character account name. For example, my master account name is UnknownOperative and my character is Zachary_Rogers. I will type UnknownOperative as seen in this screenshot:
yFYTRzP.png
. If that doesn't assist you, send some screenshots so we can get a better understanding of your situation.

Stanley_Dugan

Thanks man :D but how do i switch clothes it dosent work do i have to do it IG or on UCP i tried UCP but it dosen't work.

PixelMass

Retired Admin
Try changing your skin in-game using /changeclothes.
You'll first need to buy a skin in-game from either a locals only or a little lady (for example: Montgomery Locals Only)

If you're having trouble finding one, try buying a GPS from an electronics store and using /navto.

Hope that helped!

Yassin

Retired Admin
The clothing stores are marked by "Locals Only" or "Little Lady", they're located in Montgomery, Blueberry, Dillimore, Palomino Creek, Angel Pine and much more.

This is what the Locals Only looks like:
gta_sa%202015-06-28%2015-15-43-06_zpscgqnootk.jpg

Check this topic for more information regarding the server.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Last time main poster was online was posting this query. Do you still require this? In 24 hours, it will be locked and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.