What's new

I can't delete my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khizer

Donator
I tried deleting my character using the UCP but it gives a access denied error and sends an email to my mail about someone trying to delete you character. Can someone help me with it?

khaled

Gold Member
I had this happen to me, I believe it is due to your IP not being the same one you used to sign up.

Khizer

Donator
Anyway to fix it, cause I don't think I can make my ip go back to the one I signed up with, cause I moved a lot after signing up..

Arky

Retired Admin
Khizer said:
Anyway to fix it, cause I don't think I can make my ip go back to the one I signed up with, cause I moved a lot after signing up..

Try to create a support ticket on the UCP, they will be able to help you there. :D

Chippy

You're getting this error because you're trying to delete a character using an IP address different from the IP address that the account was registered with. To resolve, try creating a support ticket and explain your situation.You could also try using a VPN (not encouraging ban evasion) to connect to a proxy within the same country that you registered from.

Arky

Retired Admin
Chippy said:
You're getting this error because you're trying to delete a character using an IP address different from the IP address that the account was registered with. To resolve, try creating a support ticket and explain your situation.You could also try using a VPN (not encouraging ban evasion) to connect to a proxy within the same country that you registered from.

Pretty much my reply in a nutshell, I would first of all try to create a support-ticket before going VPN'ing. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.