What's new

I can’t send reminder for my Master Account name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethann

When I enter the email address with which I have an account on your server, it says that I received an email, but there is none. I checked all the folders I get nothing. I haven't played in the account since 2017. Is there any way to fix this problem and get a password reset email as it says I received but have nothing. * Again I said I checked the spam folder *.
I don’t know the master account name. I want to send a reminder but did not work.

I click on a forgotten password, I write the email and then it says that an email has been sent with a link to recover the password, but I have nothing. I checked the spam folder.

Photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/FknlTwn

Ethann

I know other people in the server who use this Bulgarian e-mail provider, but they do not have such problems.

Ethann

I sent over 10 username and password reminders, but nothing. I checked the spam folder more than 10 times.

martin

Silver Member
As Karty mentioned, certain e-mail services (for example Yahoo or even the service you are using) might be rejecting e-mails from the server due to their spam filters (for whatever reason) and you don't receive them, so I would recommend using another one.

Ethann

I can't log in to my account, and I can't change my email. Is there any way to change the email, can I tell you the email and the character's name?

martin

Silver Member
It is possible. Wait for an administrator to check this topic and they will manually change your MA e-mail.

Edit: I have forwarded it to them

alien

Retired Admin
Hey Ethann, can you send me all of the details that you know about your account in a forum PM to me? We can look into getting this sorted. I'm aware that some e-mail services don't seem to like receiving e-mails from us, so there's a chance you'll just need to use a different e-mail, or it could be another issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.