What's new

I am jailed for dying? Uhhh What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwjones91

Last night I got shot by some idiot in the middle of an intersection, after he beat me half to death he left, then came back and shot me which then killed me.
As I layed in the middle of the intersection nobody bother to help heal me and no paramedics were online. So I laid dead on the ground for about 30min before saying "fuck this" and signed off. I signed on this morning to find out that I've been jailed for evading death?!? And money was taken, not much, but with me just starting on the server every penny counts. I refuse to sign on and do my jail time because I do not deserve to sit there in jail because nobody would help me last night.

Theo

Donator
jwjones91 said:
Last night I got shot by some idiot in the middle of an intersection, after he beat me half to death he left, then came back and shot me which then killed me.
As I layed in the middle of the intersection nobody bother to help heal me and no paramedics were online. So I laid dead on the ground for about 30min before saying "fuck this" and signed off. I signed on this morning to find out that I've been jailed for evading death?!? And money was taken, not much, but with me just starting on the server every penny counts. I refuse to sign on and do my jail time because I do not deserve to sit there in jail because nobody would help me last night.
Well,you could've done /kill eventualy. It happens sometimes if there are not many people in the server.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Theo said:
jwjones91 said:
Well,you could've done /kill eventualy. It happens sometimes if there are not many people in the server.

You should of just rp'ed death. but then again. You might have had to CK yourself, so basically you should of contacted an administrator.

crushingandy

Donator
Actually, the original poster is correct. Once you have 0 health, you don't die. /kill doesn't work anymore, it's bugged. You must /assistance and ask an admin to set your health to 100 for it to actually kill you.

Skittles

Donator
jwjones91 said:
Well that was a problem because no admins were online.

You would have to just serve your jail time, or if you still have to wait you can ask an admin to unjail you and explain the story.

JP

Donator
crushingandy said:
Actually, the original poster is correct. Once you have 0 health, you don't die. /kill doesn't work anymore, it's bugged. You must /assistance and ask an admin to set your health to 100 for it to actually kill you.
True, happened to me yesterday. Luckily, I did /assistance and the Admin told me to relog, and after that, he took me away from the Ajail.

The Truth

Donator
crushingandy said:

Or... I have found out through experience, you can do a command such as /laugh or any other animation that is not set in a loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.