What's new

I am dearly sorry, but I must go. Forever this time.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Dear players,

I have really enjoyed my time being an RCRP Founder, but I am becoming way too stressed lately over dumb server shit. I don't give a shit anymore. Once, I thought this server could go somewhere, I fucking believed, and I know now that it won't last for much longer. Not the good shit. We used to have some good fucking times... GREAT Rp, and I commend all of you who I knew and Rp'd with regularly. You were the few who kept me going for so long. I'm really sorry I have to leave you now, but there's nothing more for me here. The fire's gone, and I have to go find a new camp, because I'm too fucking stressed to build another one here.

I've already deleted all GTA Games from my computer, and will not be coming back. After tonight, I'm just ashamed to look at RCRP anymore. Alec, you put so much work into this server, and I hope you too realize, that it probably won't be a server for much longer if it keeps going on like this. I hope you seriously either do something soon, or realize it's time to move on.

I am sorry guys, and I love you all. I'll see you on TS maybe.

- Mick-

Special thanks to:Alex McLovin, Chris Jacobs, Yass, Bishop, Brian Callahan, Ian Burns, Alec Rae, The Chan brothers, Miyoko, Cruzito, and all the other admins. You at least tried to Rp as best as you could. You TRIED, and that's worth a lot in my books.

Special "Fuck you"'s: Mark Setter, As all you ever did is piss me off. I tried to be nice, but a man can only be so god damn nice before he gets pissed, and annoyed at constant bullshit spewing from your mouth. You tattled on EVERYONE for every god damn thing, and you were above all, a Drama queen. You have to learn that people usually stop giving a shit after a certain point.

And all other Non-rpers for making my job that much fucking harder\!

Add me on facebook if you want to chat.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000133702166&ref=profile

Goodbye.

Mark

Banned
Mick_Foley said:
Dear players,

I have really enjoyed my time being an RCRP Founder, but I am becoming way too stressed lately over dumb server shit. I don't give a shit anymore. Once, I thought this server could go somewhere, I fucking believed, and I know now that it won't last for much longer. Not the good shit. We used to have some good fucking times... GREAT Rp, and I commend all of you who I knew and Rp'd with regularly. You were the few who kept me going for so long. I'm really sorry I have to leave you now, but there's nothing more for me here. The fire's gone, and I have to go find a new camp, because I'm too fucking stressed to build another one here.

I've already deleted all GTA Games from my computer, and will not be coming back. After tonight, I'm just ashamed to look at RCRP anymore. Alec, you put so much work into this server, and I hope you too realize, that it probably won't be a server for much longer if it keeps going on like this. I hope you seriously either do something soon, or realize it's time to move on.

I am sorry guys, and I love you all. I'll see you on TS maybe.

- Mick-

Special thanks to:Alex McLovin, Chris Jacobs, Yass, Bishop, Brian Callahan, Ian Burns, Alec Rae, The Chan brothers, Miyoko, Cruzito, and all the other admins. You at least tried to Rp as best as you could. You TRIED, and that's worth a lot in my books.

Special "Fuck you"'s: Mark Setter, As all you ever did is piss me off. I tried to be nice, but a man can only be so god damn nice before he gets pissed, and annoyed at constant bullshit spewing from your mouth. You tattled on EVERYONE for every god damn thing, and you were above all, a Drama queen. You have to learn that people usually stop giving a shit after a certain point.

And all other Non-rpers for making my job that much fucking harder\!

Add me on facebook if you want to chat.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000133702166&ref=profile

Goodbye.

Bleh , You lost everyone respect on teamspeak , everyone try to say good bye to you in a peaceful way and tell you we didn't have nothing against you but you blow all of us off and threaten to ban us....

Good job , Atleast the server will get more player's now.

Anonymous

Bye, Mick. I'll miss you. It was good playin with you.

God bless...

Fox

Banned
I went to that facebook link you posted, and all I can say is GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, WITH NO FRIENDS!!! lol, just kidding(not really)

See yeah.

kude

Bronze Member
Mick... its shit that youre going. If I ever pissed you off i apologize. Take care