What's new

Denied Hunger and Health suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeSummers

I have a suggestion about the current food system.

Paramedics have little to do, because, when somebody is hurt, they find the nearest vending machine(that for some reason is free to use) and heals up in 3 uses. No one bothers calling paramedics(at least I wouldn't). The restaurants works the same way. A Salad meal from Well Stacked Pizza and you're full health again.

So I say, make a TextDraw like the Speed-o-meter, that displays all the time. It will have a percentage that's slowly dropping, and the only way to fill it is eating food. If this percentage goes below 10% you'll start loosing health. If it reaches 0%, you'll die. You should have to eat like 3 times a day(refill it to 100% 3 times a day) and you're fine, like in real life. It should only reach 0% if you don't eat for like... 3 days(played time). Every time you log off, maybe just detract 10-20% randomly off your Hunger.

Every time you buy food, this will be refilled a bit/a lot, depending on what you buy. (Like, a large pizza meal is 90%, vending machine is 5%).

The ONLY way to refill health, is to call the paramedics, or buy a Medic-Kit in a general store(cost like 500$, 3 charges?).

Hopefully that'll make the paramedics job much more awesome, and encourage better roleplay.

Fox

Banned
Try looking through the suggestions a bit because this has already been suggested, and nobody wants it.

JakeSummers

Oh, I didn't see that. :) Don't see why not, but I'll find that topic and see for myself.

JakeSummers

"no one wants it"? I just checked the thread.

That's bullshit, there were 2 whiners saying "Noooo it would be annoying" and a lot of support.

And to make it less annoying: /hunger

The command would toggle the display. And when you're on 25% you'll get a message like "You're starting to feel hungry."

Status
Not open for further replies.