What's new

How to use /attempt command?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Hawks

Once i used it to:

/attempt Tryes to get up

I was kicked by a bat or something, cant remember, isnt important now.
And the guy who hit me told me /b fail

How to properly use /attempt?

manyakpo93

Donator
For example, you want to "rob" a server car to scrap it in Blueberry and get some materials:

/attempt break the car's window and open the door from inside - It'll be shown as "Firstname_Lastname has attempted to break the car's window and open the door from inside and succeeded/failed (50% of chance).

DO NOT put "/attempt TO" because it'll be shown automatically and try to not use caps since in that sentence the caps are used in the name of your character. And once you succeed you can also try a /attempt command to hotwire the car or something to make it more real ;)

I hope this helps you :)

Jack_Hawks

OK man, I get that, but check this out.

Can i use /attempt to:

1. Waken (when knockedout)
2. Resist (when someone tryes to knockout me)
3. Get out of the trunk (when someone puts me in the trunk and leaves me in it)

?

And if i can, what time do i need to wait if /attempt fails? 1min? 5min? 15min? Or i cant do /attempt again if I failed?

Sparky

Donator
The /attempt comamnd is used against ONLY and ONLY at items/non-alive/scripted stuff that are in the server.
You CANNOT use the /attempt command against live players, for example /attempt hit John.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Regards to how often you use it- it varies from situation to situation, use it RPly.

Eg /attempt pot the golf ball in one.
If that failed I wouldn't spam /attempt till I got it in I'd RPly move to where the ball hand landed in my opinion and take a few seconds to line up a new shot and try again.

If you're attempting to break into a car and do /me raises his arms up high gripping his right hand with his left aiming his elbow at the window
then
/attempt break the car's window to gain entry

You could do that every 3 seconds till you succeded I'd say, eg you'd raise it up smash it down, raise it up, smash it down, raise it up, smash it down.

Read that slowly and that's the kind of speed at which you would/could do that command.

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.