What's new

How to remove GTA SA Vehicle Sound mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Donator
Duff said:
Reid said:
illeagle?

Oh my... quick somebody call Animal Hospital!!

Most things on the internet are illegal - most likely including your copy of GTA-SA so....
I bet that you downloaded your GTA from Torrent tracker,or something,aren't you,Reid? That's illegal too. I bet that you download most of your music and movies from the interne,that's illegal too...but are you in the prison for that now? I doubt that.

Tom

Donator
Theo said:
Duff said:
Reid said:
illeagle?

Most things on the internet are illegal - most likely including your copy of GTA-SA so....
I bet that you downloaded your GTA from Torrent tracker,or something,aren't you,Reid? That's illegal too. I bet that you download most of your music and movies from the interne,that's illegal too...but are you in the prison for that now? I doubt that.

What was the internet made for if it wasnt made for sharing, and communitys?

Theo

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
Theo said:
Duff said:
Reid said:
illeagle?

What was the internet made for if it wasnt made for sharing, and communitys?
The internet is like the penis - it's made for sharing vital information and has became a entertainment...

Jazz

Retired Admin
Get back to topic please. He's sharing a file wich is content of the game and cannot lead to any harmful piracy. However though, this is a content file and used by the game, in this case, audio files. However, please message this link via PM to him, and i'd like to recommend you to remove the file as soon as it's not needed anymore.

If you are still struggling with the sound mod, click here.

- Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.