• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to react to a TAZER and a MACE in RC:RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Faction
RCPD
I am sick and tired of seeing people not RPing a tazer when they get tazed by the SASP, also the Mace, also known as the pepper spray. Here are two situations that I found that will show you how to react to a Pepper-Spray (Mace), and a tazer RPly.

TAZER:

Click Here for the Video.

( Watch from 31 seconds until he gets tazed and see the suspects reaction )

MACE:

Click Here for the Video

I like this Guide, hopefully people wont start running again when the taze timer runs out. In Real life you wouldn't be able to move and you would feel like you have cramp everywhere in your body at the same time. This guide will prevent a lot of NON RPing from suspects. Well done.

IG Faction
RCPD
Mhulek_Lau said:
Next time i'll use '/me drops like a sack of potatoes' when I get hit by a tazer
I Lol'd

Rod said:
I like this Guide, hopefully people wont start running again when the taze timer runs out. In Real life you wouldn't be able to move and you would feel like you have cramp everywhere in your body at the same time. This guide will prevent a lot of NON RPing from suspects. Well done.
Totally agree, and thanks.

God we seriously need to use like a silenced pistol as a tazer, Instead of tazing through walls..

IG Name
Zomane Roootcha
IG Faction
Blacklist 101
What I find funny is that, using binds, SASP can replace tazers in 1 second.
I'd suggest you find out what tazers are like first.

You have to replace the electrode after each shot. Moreover, it doesn't have the range of AK47. So yeah, next time, before spamming tazer on one suspect to ensure the RP goes your way, try to RP it properly because you can't replace electrodes in 1 second.

On the other hand, this isn't exactly a guide or tutorial since you're just telling us to follow a video. Perhaps a few more instructions from your own behalf will make it better.

Rasta

Retired Admin
IG Name
Ras Klaat
IG Faction
Bumbo Klaat
He's not telling you to follow the video, he's showing what a tazer does and how a mace works etc. Good guide.

IG Faction
RCPD
Timothy said:
God we seriously need to use like a silenced pistol as a tazer, Instead of tazing through walls..
On one hand I agree, but on the other I do not. I agree on this because it would bring a bit more rp into the tazer, and you would be able to phisacly see it, but on the other hand I can see this being abused. It can be abused because people would be able to just spam it and just keep shooting at the suspect. It would be like a second 9mm but silenced.. So I vote No on this one.

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum
tomekr10 said:
Timothy said:
On one hand I agree, but on the other I do not. I agree on this because it would bring a bit more rp into the tazer, and you would be able to phisacly see it, but on the other hand I can see this being abused. It can be abused because people would be able to just spam it and just keep shooting at the suspect. It would be like a second 9mm but silenced.. So I vote No on this one.
We can spam our keybinds also.

I like the SD pistol as taser idea, would be bit more RP when it can be physically seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.