What's new

[HOW-TO] Play GTA SA on Mac OS X Mavericks.

Blackbeard

Awesome! I was having issues with my bootcamp lately, so this just comes in perfect! Thanks!

Furious

Donator
Does it work with the Program Files of a GTA SA Disk version? Or where do I download a cracked version of GTA SA?

Nick

Donator
Furious said:
Does it work with the Program Files of a GTA SA Disk version? Or where do I download a cracked version of GTA SA?
If samp works with this disk on a PC, it will work on a Mac using crossover. If you need more help with this, feel free to ask!

Furious

Donator
Nick said:
Furious said:
If samp works with this disk on a PC, it will work on a Mac using crossover. If you need more help with this, feel free to ask!

I don't have a disk drive tho... Where can I download crossover> (crack)? :greedy:

Nick

Donator
Furious said:
Nick said:
Furious said:

I don't have a disk drive tho... Where can I download crossover> (crack)? :greedy:
got mine from thepiratebay, but dont know if that works anyway

Furious

Donator
Can anybody be so nice to send me their Program Files? Just GTA SA with SA-MP installed in it freshly - without the usage of a disk. After that I'll get crossover and I'll be up and running in no time.

Nick

Donator
Furious said:
Can anybody be so nice to send me their Program Files? Just GTA SA with SA-MP installed in it freshly - without the usage of a disk. After that I'll get crossover and I'll be up and running in no time.
What you want to get is a GTA WITHOUT SAMP (or one with it an uninstall it) and then use crossover to install SAMP. That way it will work. If I remember I'll find you a link to a clean GTA later, but no promises...