How to park Legally

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Bernard Falcon
IG Faction
Bone County Trucking LTD
It seems that a lot of RCRP players have no clue how to park legally. Its mostly common sense. I have taken the time to make a small guide to parking so you people can stop getting so many tickets.

Throughout this guide, the red car will show Illegal parking and the green car will show Legal parking

Park facing the same way as traffic

This is the most common parking error,
The reason you need to park facing the same direction as traffic is so you don't have to cut across the road to park and to pullout which could easily cause a crash.

Don't block other vehicles

This one is simple, do not park in the way of other cars. Because they won't be able to get out obviousy

Don't Park in the middle of the road

It's amazing how common this is. Don't park in the middle of the road!

Don't take up more than one parking space

Park nicely in between the lines like the green car, not just where you feel like stopping. Parking spaces are there for a reason

Failure to follow these simple parking rules will result in you getting ticketed, More will be added if I've forgotten something

Please let me know if there's anything missing but don't bother if you don't know what you're talking about.

Awesome! Fantastic guide. You have taken time to show this. Add how to park infront of Library too.

IG Name
Bernard Falcon
IG Faction
Bone County Trucking LTD
Ernando said:
Awesome! Fantastic guide. You have taken time to show this. Add how to park infront of Library too.
Will do

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum
Nice guide, and yeah add how to park in town hall aswell.

Rasta

Retired Admin
IG Name
Ras Klaat
IG Faction
Bumbo Klaat
Good job bwoy, Camed out nicely :D Hope people will read it, cause my hand hurts from handing parking tickets :|

Finally, a guide how to park properly. I see so many morons just block my Stafford at the News Corporation.

Muys

Donator
IG Name
Daniel Muys
IG Faction
Elite Trucking Corporation
Hahaha nice;) Mabye you could add some more situations? At townhalls and factions like ET, News corp, Cabbie co.?

Muys├óÔÇ×┬ó said:
Hahaha nice;) Mabye you could add some more situations? At townhalls and factions like ET, News corp, Cabbie co.?
Ye, That would be great ! :D We need that, have i seen xD

Status
Not open for further replies.