How to join 1%er motorcycle clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Henry Caufield
Hi. I want to show you how to join 1%er mc's.

WRONG

I. I want to join this club!

This normally would not to be a problem at all if you say not 1%er motorcycle club. But you cannot say such things to a 1%er motorcycle club. The moment you say you are out the door. The reactions vary according to the motorcycle club.

II. How long should I stay with you?

You can say that again without the 1%er club. But also don't try to tell a 1%er club. Use your observations rather than this sentence.

THE RIGHT ONES

I. Get supporter t-shirts

Some club t-shirt in support of it so it is not easy. And if you say you go directly say these words "You can not buy it, you earn it." just as it is. Do not enter in a motorcycle club that was not covered in the attempt to meet with anyone from getting supporter t-shirt.

Is installed for the duration of one to two weeks. Bar or where they hang out. Remember, do not operate any motorcycle club bar. It is very wrong to generalize. Most motorcycle club "clubhouse" are installed at a place called. Get a few friends, improve your relationships, and after a month, "I like this club, I want to be your supporter." does not exclude you if you never said. And congratulate you.

II. Join runs

All of the motorcycle club regulate runs. And the best way to show yourself to participate in the ride. Attention, you can not always open to the outside driving. Make and careful in this regard.

III. Show your tricks

You received the Supporter t-shirts. And you're stuck. If you show them your skills against you their love and respect increases. For example, if you're a mechanic. Highway Hawk and your hand has the sound of the new exhaust. Go to one of the members of the club and say, "Hey, there's the exhaust sound in my hand, I can get you an affordable price." you might say. Or let's say that you are dealing with electrical and electronically. The club can undertake all electrical and electronic jobs.

IV . Show respect, get respect

This is the rule in all the clubs. Remember this rule. That the calm, even if you try to come right against a club member.

CREDITS : Saspunas.

IG Name
Henry Caufield
lxtrxi said:
A few errors in the text - it's a bit hard to follow for a guide.
Yeah, i know. And it's old. I wrote in Turkish and translate that but 2 years ago. By the way, it's not very very hard to read.

Thanks anyway.

Wop

Silver Member
I think a lot of people have the wrong impression of RPing a biker. I see a-lot of people going for the cliche Sons of Anarchy approach, thinking their character is a gun toting psychopath and assume that all bikers will murder you if you look at them the wrong way. I've been to clubhouses irl and met some of these dudes and honestly, they're just regular people. That's not to say a lot of shit doesn't happen behind closed doors, because it definitely does, I mean shit, it's a known fact that 1%er clubs are basically the mafia on two wheels. But if your thinking about RP'ing a biker, just remember that nearly all these guys work part-time/full time and have loved ones (families, friends, etc) and at the end of the day, they'll do what they gotta do to make ends meet, so definitely take that into account before you think about blowing up the IRA and Mexican cartels. :lol:

IG Name
Henry Caufield
Spykey1234 said:
Basically if you played GTA IV The Lost and Damned you'll know what to do.
Not really bro. I played this game, but not basically like that.

edit : sorry for misunderstand. :/

Wop said:
I think a lot of people have the wrong impression of RPing a biker. I see a-lot of people going for the cliche Sons of Anarchy approach, thinking their character is a gun toting psychopath and assume that all bikers will murder you if you look at them the wrong way. I've been to clubhouses irl and met some of these dudes and honestly, they're just regular people. That's not to say a lot of shit doesn't happen behind closed doors, because it definitely does, I mean shit, it's a known fact that 1%er clubs are basically the mafia on two wheels. But if your thinking about RP'ing a biker, just remember that nearly all these guys work part-time/full time and have loved ones (families, friends, etc) and at the end of the day, they'll do what they gotta do to make ends meet, so definitely take that into account before you think about blowing up the IRA and Mexican cartels. :lol:
Yea, that's true. SoA is not true biker guide. Well said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.