• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to interact with Police in the Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ.

Retired Admin
IG Name
TJ Rakey
IG Faction
Netflix and Chill.
I believe this video should answer alot of questions for players in the server while being stopped by police.

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/_eCQAnz1oSU[/flash]

IG Name
William Silver
IG Faction
Silver Trading
This could be handy training for new SASP members, also.
Because a lot of the stuff the Police officer said to the lady never happens to me ingame.

TJ.

Retired Admin
IG Name
TJ Rakey
IG Faction
Netflix and Chill.
TommyB said:
This could be handy training for new SASP members, also.
Because a lot of the stuff the Police officer said to the lady never happens to me ingame.
ill be posting it in the private forums as a guide for all oficers to worship.

Luckily that lady wasnt armed till his teeth with AK's and shit.I dont think she would stop if she had Coke,weed and weapons with her.....

Rasta

Retired Admin
IG Name
Ras Klaat
IG Faction
Bumbo Klaat
Double_A said:
Luckily that lady wasnt armed till his teeth with AK's and shit.I dont think she would stop if she had Coke,weed and weapons with her.....
Watch COPS most of the time people stop if they have shit on them cause they know they are not going to get away when they evade... In game its easier to escape so they just take the chances

Eew

Donator
IG Faction
Civilian
RastaForI said:
Double_A said:
Watch COPS most of the time people stop if they have shit on them cause they know they are not going to get away when they evade... In game its easier to escape so they just take the chances
+1

Rich

Donator
IG Name
Raymond Campbell
Usually if you're pulled over in this server they won't instantly ask you to get out of your car and frisk you.

Unless your car is wanted...

IG Name
I ain't got one.
IG Faction
The Simpsons [1]
Yea, the video is nice. But the only problem is - that most of the cops not doing his job like that cop on the video! No offense but when i get pulled over, some cops yells on me and sometimes even /frisks me for no reason. [ This have been happening to me, so i know what i am talking about. ]

Wenson

MarcusK said:
Yea, the video is nice. But the only problem is - that most of the cops not doing his job like that cop on the video! No offense but when i get pulled over, some cops yells on me and sometimes even /frisks me for no reason. [ This have been happening to me, so i know what i am talking about. ]
Right, Everytime, if i cross a red light, i get pulled over, he check my licenses then tells me to get out of the car and get frisked..

IG Name
Jerry_Nickleson
Cops and Criminals get their advantages in sort of ways in game.. so basing EVERY SINGLE THING off Real life would be pure bullshit..

Status
Not open for further replies.