How to instal ELM. Emergency Lights Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Adrian-... Duh'!
Installation of ELM
1. To install the Emergency Lighting mod there are a few steps and sites to go to
Sites: www.gtapolicemods.com www.gamecopyworld.com www.cleo.sannybuilder.com

How to install this first go to Cleo.Sannybuilder.com and click the installer this will put something in your Folder called cleo keep ur directory up
Second go to gtapolicemods make a free account and go to downloads misc downloads and find ELM 8.0 and download that the folders to pop up will be 3 im preeety sure for the first one called Cleo take the folder and file out and put it in the Cleo folder in ur directory Second take the folder below Cleo and put those in ur Main Directory make sure to back up the vorbis files Next go to Text take the american.gxt out and replace it in the text folder

Your Last Step is to go to gamecopyworld type in GTA San Andreas and click on the Crash fix patch download Both of these in the dowloads the Hoodlum requires u replace ur gtasa thats not a problem just do it the second one has the patch fx take that and put it in ur directory after replacing ur gta sa open the PATCHFX and Click Crack It! now go into sa-mp and have fun with the ELM
Controls: F12 Activates the lights F11 Menu F10 Turns Lights Off

THIS IS ONLY FOR SASP, SAES or FBI. Tell me what you think about this guide.

This guide is not done by me. I just copied it here so that everybody can have it.

IG Faction
Civilian
The flashing lights part is for SASP, SAES, etc.. but, there are blinkers for the public.

IG Name
Conrad | Jimmie
IG Faction
Bobs nd vagen
I cant install Cleo on my computer .... all files are missing or not installed :/

IG Name
Robby Wilkinson
This guide is outdated and has been archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.