How to get your paycheck without falling into the void. [HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Jack Rockwell
IG Faction
Ex-RCPD
WARNING: THIS IS A HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL METHOD TO RETRIEVE YOUR PAYCHECK WITH THE CURRENT CUSTOM INTERIOR BUG AND I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OF MONEY/WEAPONS/ETC. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Images coming soon.

Before doing this process, it is always better to take precautions.

Step 1 - Store everything of value.

This is pretty damn obvious, this is a highly experimental method and if it doesn't work, you should be prepared for any inconveniences, in this step, I recommend you leave everything of value (money, guns, drugs, etc.) stored via briefcase, trunk, house, etc.

Step 2 - Speed off to Angel Pine.

As far as I'm aware, (currently) the Angel Pine town hall is the only town hall that can be used in this method, you'll find the Angel Pine town hall just next to the bank, labeled with a big white arrow as the /enter sign, DO NOT ENTER YET. Please notice that this is also a part of RP and there shouldn't be any rushing towards the town hall.

Step 3 - One small step for a man, one big step for mankind.

After arriving to the Angel Pine town hall, do NOT enter. You'll have to /afk at the enter sign as soon as you get there, wait until you're fully frozen then proceed to /enter, I repeat again, I will not be held responsible for losing highly priced items, you will notice you'll be floating in the sky, wait until the interior loads (not in all cases) and sign your check.

After signing your paycheck, /exit the interior then /back to unfreeze you.

WARNING: THERE'S A HIGH CHANCE THAT THIS METHOD WILL FAIL AND YOU WILL MOST LIKELY FALL INTO THE VOID, IN THIS CASE YOU SHOULD AT ALL TIMES /q BEFORE DYING.

This is also a great way to roleplay with people to meet new friends, or also perform criminal activity in the-so ''dead'' city, Angel Pine.

IG Name
Hans Weltmann
IG Faction
Civilian
Worked for me in the 1st time.. but when I tried it once again I fell through the interior again.. well, haven't tried more times, at least I signed my check. 284 minutes played since last payday..

Status
Not open for further replies.