What's new

How much proof needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimebagme

I bought drugs off a guy, I'll call him John. I buy in bulk from John and he still charges me street value, but I go along with it.

I tell John I'm done selling, moving on to a new part of life, but he should call me, and we'll hang out. He says that's cool.

So the suddenly John gets a name change. Hes now John's cousin Jack. He is in possession of everything John owned from his home to weapons to cellphone.

Jack uses his phone to learn about me. Jack then meets up with me and robs me of all my IC possessions including the drugs I bought from John and a shotgun. He let me see his face and know his name as well as connection to his cousin.

Now he spends two days OOC provoking me and non-rply following me around EVERYWHERE (even in the bait shop as if nobody is around, and no cctv). I tell him OOCly stop PMing me or Rule 7 will get you banned. Now hes silent.

Now I log in 14 hours later, and his name is changed back to John. You know, the guy I have no IC problem with. AKA The guy who sold me the drugs now has them all back.

This guys RP isnt the greatest and I understand that's acceptable. But I'm quite sure this is abuse of name change (under rule 1).

I dont have screenshots aside from his OOC provoking (I believed this would all be sorted ICly), so I need to know if I can still post a report. I know the script here is sophisticated and plays a part in providing evidence for reports, so I must ask.

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
Well you can go on and request logs to be checked, you'll need proof that you have RPed with both John and Jack, you'll need proof of the robbery/drug deal. I dunno what reason he used to change names from John to Jack but if a character's CKed, it can never be brought back.

Even though, as far as I know, you're not allowed to RP relatives of your previously used char or use his belongings since that's plain MG and all that, but I'm not very sure.

If I were you I'd just report with whatever proof you have, tell the handling admin to get his hands on the logs if he can, and wait for the outcome.

Dimebagme

Well you can go on and request logs to be checked, you'll need proof that you have RPed with both John and Jack, you'll need proof of the robbery/drug deal. I dunno what reason he used to change names from John to Jack but if a character's CKed, it can never be brought back.

Even though, as far as I know, you're not allowed to RP relatives of your previously used char or use his belongings since that's plain MG and all that, but I'm not very sure.

If I were you I'd just report with whatever proof you have, tell the handling admin to get his hands on the logs if he can, and wait for the outcome.

Thanks very much for your response. I had a feeling theres some sort of metagame involved, due to the fact he spends a lot of time PMing, he clearly seems to have an OOC issue spanning across his characters.

Dimebagme

Helper / Admin

Feel free to L&A this thread if there is nothing which you deem necessary to add.

Invictus

Donator
If anything of that happens again, don't forget to get evidence in case you want to complain later on the forums.:thumbup:

L&A as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.