What's new

How does reaction score work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdyGurdy

Donator
Tbh, I'm confused with this. For the longest time it was at like +2 or something, then went down to -2 then 0. Now it's at 3,800.
Does anyone know how it works? From my understanding it's based off the likes people give you just like before. I've noticed it's recently changed tho with a higher number count for people.

CastleXO

Silver Member
Tbh, I'm confused with this. For the longest time it was at like +2 or something, then went down to -2 then 0. Now it's at 3,800.
Does anyone know how it works? From my understanding it's based off the likes people give you just like before. I've noticed it's recently changed tho with a higher number count for people.
As far as I know, It used to be bugged.. That's why the reaction score was -1, 0, 1 or 2 in some cases, but it's been fixed.

TomaFromTheHood

Gold Member
likes were disabled, now they're back. That's why. It should have been 0 but bcs of a bug it was -2 to 2, anyways... ye.

Thotboxx

Silver Member
So basically, every time somebody likes one of your posts you get +1! :D But be careful, make sure you don't get more likes than some other people on here, because they might get upset and decide to remove the capacity to like posts gain! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.