What's new

How does one create a faction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxEtotti

Hi, I've joined today and love the server. I've decided it would be a great place to set up my lizard worshipping cult. Only problem is that I have absolutely no idea how the faction system works and how to create one. Help would be much appreciated!

Mueller

Retired Admin
Check this out.

JRxDdmM.png

Gambo

Donator
Hello there, and welcome to the server!

When creating a faction, there are a few things you need to consider before doing so. First off, is your faction going to be Legal or Illegal? That being said, you need to decide what your faction is primarily going to do and what activities they will partake in. If you are creating a legal faction, your topic will be posted in this section. If you are making an Illegal faction, it will be posted in this section. Remember, you should follow the diagram above and not post immediately (see below). When creating a topic, you should first make sure that you read through the following rules:

Legal faction application rules
Illegal faction application rules

Once you have done so, I recommend you follow the diagram posted above. It is very detailed and shows exactly what you need to do to have a successful faction. If you maintain activity and good quality roleplay with your faction, you have the chance of getting it scripted and having it become official. This, however, requires hard work, dedication, and lots of roleplay (and screenshots) among other factors.

Good luck!

paxie

Legendary Member
Mueller said:
Check this out.

JRxDdmM.png

holy shit where'd you find that

Anyway, make sure to get a few members before you start up your faction who are dedicated and will stay active and post screenshots.

Mueller

Retired Admin
Paxie said:
Mueller said:
Check this out.

JRxDdmM.png

holy shit where'd you find that

Anyway, make sure to get a few members before you start up your faction who are dedicated and will stay active and post screenshots.

Had it saved on my phone because I thought it could be useful to people. :3

Alexi

Retired Admin
Hey,

I would also recommend checking out the factions that currently are on the server to get you started! After you're familiar with how the server works and what factions there's around and you've got yourself some name around here, then you should follow the advices that has been posted above! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.