What's new

How do you use the independence.onion?

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
I have seen people trading illegal goods such as drugs and weapons through this IC website. I am new to independence.onion and I am currently having trouble to use it. I mean how does independence.onion work? Does it work like the auctions? I just need to
know how does the whole marketing system works here in the independence.onion. :read:

Abdulaziz

Gold Member
You contact the guy who's selling the item/service via a forum PM, You use this format if you like.
Username:imaduck
Comment: I'd like to buy your MP5.

You guys will decide when to meet in-game you and will transfer him the money via bitcoin (Wire transfer in-game). After that he will drop the items in a trunk and send you a location for you to pick them up.

Only buy from reputable sellers as their is scammers.

Andrei

Donator
It's a black market. There you find out what others sell, or you can sell stuff. Simply post a reply with what you sell or contact one of the sellers. It's all IC . So don't say 'Come IG'. Use (( and )) for OOC messages. :p

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
TheHauntedFish said:
You contact the guy who's selling the item/service via a forum PM, You use this format if you like.

You guys will decide when to meet in-game you and will transfer him the money via bitcoin (Wire transfer in-game). After that he will drop the items in a trunk and send you a location for you to pick them up.

What is bitcoin and how do I use it to pay the seller?

Andrei

Donator
Jacob_Smith said:
TheHauntedFish said:

Bitcoin is used for RP whise. Usually a bit coin is $1,000.

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Andrei said:
Jacob_Smith said:
TheHauntedFish said:

Bitcoin is used for RP whise. Usually a bit coin is $1,000.
Alright. I will give it a try. :thumbup:

Mizari

Please keep in mind you have to wire transfer money via in-game. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.