What's new

How do I start good roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spefo

Hey there! I didn't played in this server for while and I really want to start good roleplay but I just don't know how anymore, how do I explain it so basically uh I want to do interesting roleplay that would be really fun and you know but I always fear that I would mess up in the roleplay and also the roleplay I do for now are really short if you know what I mean and I want to know how to make friends ICly, yes I might sound stupid but I just want that fun type of roleplay I used to be doing, I would be really thankful if you help me on that

RufioCas

Donator
you just said it yourself my friend, make friends. making friends work like it does in real life, you approach someone and talk to them, once you have enough friends you'll meet new people as you'll have mutual friends with them, go to bar/club openings, interact with people, don't be shy and don't be afraid, we all fucked up/still fuck up every once in a while, we are all human.

Stokes

Lead Administrator
This has been answered accordingly, if you have any more questions PM me or create another topic!
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.