What's new

How do I join the server?

Catalina

I've done this like, a year ago when I knew nothing about RP, here we are a year later, I know about everything about RP and am wanting to join this.
Please answer me how I exactly do this? I forgot.
I know, I'm retarded. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Catalina

Also, I don't know how, but I'm going to lock this if I find out, or it is answered.

1SKZ

Donator
You're not retarded. Anyways, head over to http://redcountyrp.com and navigate yourself to the registration form. Make your account, verify it via your email, and then submit a character creation/application. An admin will review this to see if you're able enough to roleplay on the server.

Once your character application has been accepted, you'll be able to create your first character via the user control panel. Once done, head over to samp.exe and enter your MASTER ACCOUNT name into the username portion before entering the server. Enter the server, login using your master account password, and select your character. Your master account is the account name in which you used to login to the user control panel on the main website. Hope that clears everything up for you as I've explained it as best as possible. Lots of people get confused about the difference between their master account and their character. Do NOT login with your character name.