What's new

how can I make another account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvis

It says only 1 account allowed per person, but I gave that account to my brother. He's been saying that he wants to start playing with me, so I wanted to create a new account. How can I do so?

Limitless

Retired Admin
Oooof

Account sharing is not allowed, so you'd better take your account back immediately and have your brother make his own account (and don't forget to submit a support ticket if you play from the same IP address). You should hope an admin doesn't see this and decide to enforce the rules :)

Salvis

Fair enough, I mean at the time I gave him my account it didnt even have an application done yet, so I don't really see it as a problem? We were planning to make characters related at the same time, as like brothers I guess lol.

Salvis

Oooof

Account sharing is not allowed, so you'd better take your account back immediately and have your brother make his own account (and don't forget to submit a support ticket if you play from the same IP address). You should hope an admin doesn't see this and decide to enforce the rules :)
Fair enough, I mean at the time I gave him my account it didnt even have an application done yet, so I don't really see it as a problem? We were planning to make characters related at the same time, as like brothers I guess lol. oof ignore the top i forgot to quote

Thekillergreece

Donator
Hello. You need to make a support ticket requesting permission to have 2 MAs (if from same IP) before creating a second account (or your brother creates one if you took your account back) but account sharing is prohibited. Don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.