What's new

Denied Houseboats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabpuss

I was thinking that having a houseboat would be a pretty badass thing.

There are a couple boats currently docked at the fishing hole that work perfectly for such a thing.

Whatever the new maximum vehicles for a player is, this would count towards that, but also be a /enter /exit home. It would have the /lock command for cehicles and /lockhouse command for homes.

There are MANY docks around that could be used for these or a fresh and large one could be created to hold many boats.

They would cost a minimum of 1.5 mil. ( or whatever the cost is for one of the boats) and there would be a docking fee. You could even put docking zones that you have to /dock at and pay a fee to sit there until you next /undock, freeing your houseboat to move elsewhere.

Also, whats the point of having a boat if you don't fish off it? Assuming you add fishing zones (a suggestion I never bothered to make, but was playing around with over TeamSpeak) where you can capture certain fish, this would free up the reefer usage as well and keep newbies from complaining.

Unfortunately this would also require water-based gas stations. Or you could remove fuel for boats.

craig_jizzy

/support but is there a way to put custom skins for boats in because if you could then we could start adding... well house boats

EX:

ConnorA

craig_jizzy said:
/support but is there a way to put custom skins for boats in because if you could then we could start adding... well house boats

EX:
@Your Answer. YES! Everyone who enters the server can have the mod with some program on the samp forums.

Ian

Diamond Member
Modding boats can cause SERIOUS desync, if that is what you are getting at, but if we had a good enough object streamer, and a good mapper, we might map in a house boat, but I am still thinking.

Yass

Donator
craig_jizzy said:

EX:
No sorry I don't like that idea, it would cause SERIOUS de synch / possible lag issues to the server/user.

Michael_Corner

Ian said:
Modding boats can cause SERIOUS desync, if that is what you are getting at, but if we had a good enough object streamer, and a good mapper, we might map in a house boat, but I am still thinking.
Give it a sort of /enter like ambulances, but with house commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.