What's new

Denied House Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator
I think all houses should be reset to being unowned - Why? Because people that have bought houses and left the server still own houses everywhere, I've seen names in the server (houses) that haven't been in game for ages.

I know this post is short but still there's no real other way of putting this in detail.

It's unfair that so many houses are owned and the owners of those houses extremely inactive - If this was done: /securehouse before the houses were reset

Belgier

Donator
TyroneMathers said:
I think all houses should be reset to being unowned - Why? Because people that have bought houses and left the server still own houses everywhere, I've seen names in the server (houses) that haven't been in game for ages.

I know this post is short but still there's no real other way of putting this in detail.

It's unfair that so many houses are owned and the owners of those houses extremely inactive - If this was done: There'd be like a warning before it done or all active owners reply to this thread with their house/address of that house and how much it cost so they can be refunded or remain the owner or some shit.
Reset? Not quite, more like /securehouse and then reset. Like done in februari.
In that case it's good to me.

Ghost

Silver Member
Joey Belgier said:
TyroneMathers said:

It's unfair that so many houses are owned and the owners of those houses extremely inactive - If this was done: There'd be like a warning before it done or all active owners reply to this thread with their house/address of that house and how much it cost so they can be refunded or remain the owner or some shit.
Reset? Not quite, more like /securehouse and then reset. Like done in februari.
In that case it's good to me.
/SUpport

Mathers

Donator
I was thinking something like this:

/secureaccount

But what would /secureaccount do?

This command would like automatically secure your account - But the command would only be enabled when there's about to be a wipe/restart/reset - This would mean noobs/newcomers couldn't /secureaccount their shit then fuck off and leave us with the same problem.

If people tried to use the command before it was enabled (level 3 administrator enabled) [/I]they'd just see a message "Currently disabled"[/I]

When the command is enabled (Should be enabled when a restart is announced like: GMX/Restart/Reset/Wipe will happen in 10 minutes, /secureacount is enabled") when they use they command (enabled now) It'd be like

/secureaccount

then a message would show up
"Date/Time - Your account has been secured."

Icy

Gold Member
TyroneMathers said:

/secureaccount

This command would like automatically secure your account - But the command would only be enabled when there's about to be a wipe/restart/reset - This would mean noobs/newcomers couldn't /secureaccount their shit then fuck off and leave us with the same problem.

If people tried to use the command before it was enabled (level 3 administrator enabled) [/I]they'd just see a message "Currently disabled"[/I]

When the command is enabled (Should be enabled when a restart is announced like: GMX/Restart/Reset/Wipe will happen in 10 minutes, /secureacount is enabled") when they use they command (enabled now) It'd be like

/secureaccount

So if there is a GMX while I'm sleeping I loose my stuff? ....

Mathers

Donator
Icy_Blight said:
TyroneMathers said:

/secureaccount

/secureaccount

So if there is a GMX while I'm sleeping I loose my stuff? ....
No cause you don't loose anything from a GMX - I meant server resets/wipes n shit

Crusty

Platinum Member
Yeah what if we're not online when the wipe thing starts?

Icy

Gold Member
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Yeah what if we're not online when the wipe thing starts?
Well make sure you have a week to /secure before the wipe.

Then there's the problem if you're on vacation...

How about making a topic that Alec would check before wiping, where you write when you're gone, what you wanna secure, and Alec will secure it for you?

I guess he would if he knows it's an active player.

Status
Not open for further replies.