What's new

House Inventory Refund!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Donator
In-game name: BillyRay McDermott
What did you lose?: All of the chc's weapons, which in my house.... see ss
What caused you to lose this item?: Well, I put them there last week. Didn't check it untill today... (haven't been able to play much) and ALL gone, apart from a gold club.
Evidence: Log will proove I took nothing out, etc. Here are the SS.
EzGRGkv.png

d3mPpUe.png
Would you like the items refunded while you are offline? (If successful):No
(Note: Only Weapons, Drugs & Materials can be refunded while you are offline also they will be saved in your inventory)
Additional information:
Edit that global thing. HOUSE INVENTORIES MUST BE BUGGED! xD My sandking still has everything inside it, so let's hope cars are not!

Nick

Donator
Kemp said:
Can you clarify the address please.
2 Riverside, please check the logs as proof of the bug's existence! It's bloody annoying! :thumbdown:

Additional info: I bought all of those weapons of Ancelotti the day I stored them... (all except one MP5, which I went to buy more ammo for later on and then stored). I also bought another 1 Deagle, 1 MP5 and 1 Shotgun; I stored these 3 in the trunk of my Sandking (they all are still there, I hope-..)

Kemp

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The refund appeal was successful!
Your items [have been / will be] given to your account, and may be used again. Make sure to post here once your items have been refunded in-game.

Item(s) Refunded (Including Ammo): Mp5 x2 (414 & 507 ammo). Shotgun x2 (500 ammo). Desert Eagle x2 (500 ammo).
Reason/Details: Please contact a Senior Administrator+ in-game to collect your refund.

Doddsy

Retired Admin
Moved to completed refunds - cleaning up this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.