What's new

Denied /hotwire suggerstion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodaby

Hi readers!
I think we would add a hotwire command, its not RP to not could drive another cars just becuse its an owner, it would be /hotwire command and like 20% chanse or something to succses. And maby a wating time to /hotwire agen, like 1 or 2 miniutes...

If you want it on any another way, just post your way and lets find out the best.

Patrik Johansson

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
This is a good idea and its good RP, of course, but I dont think that people would /support this, because they really dont want others to drive their cars :p

So I´ll stay neutral.

Tommy

Re: hotwiresuggestion

Cruzito Canderias said:
This is a good idea and its good RP, of course, but I dont think that people would /support this, because they really dont want others to drive their cars :p

So I´ll stay neutral.
Well , they CAN use /lock

Alec

Retired Admin
It will be added under the following conditions:
  • There is a spam timer of 2 minutes (only /hotwire once every 2 minutes)
  • You must buy a "Small Toolkit" from the general store (could be use for /fix etc as well)
  • It is the owners fault if they don't /lock and their car is stolen, should be dealt with IC (police)

Fox

Banned
The only thing I say is make it for higher levels because noobs would abuse it. Also how about mechanics are able to install security systems on cars.

Skypo

Silver Member
Alec_Rae said:
  • You must buy a "Small Toolkit" from the general store (could be use for /fix etc as well)
  • It is the owners fault if they don't /lock and their car is stolen, should be dealt with IC (police)
Works for me..

Yass

Donator
Alec_Rae said:
I'm down with that.

Aston said:
The only thing I say is make it for higher levels because noobs would abuse it. Also how about mechanics are able to install security systems on cars.

Yeah like lvl 5 atleast :)

Michael_Corner

Hmm, lets make a place, far from county where you could /sellcar and get money depending on lvl/type of car stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.