Status
Not open for further replies.

Itami

Bronze Member
I think someone should get the option to

a) Respawn at the hospital
b) respawn at their house
c) respawn at their faction HQ

when they die. or for PD only. they can use th command /changerespawn, and make it so they spawn at the PD, or the hospital. It gets freaking annoying when cops die, and they have to jack a car, and drive to the pd, get guns, get armor, change their skin back, and get a p car, then go back to the scene. what is a robbery is going on? theres not enough time for that!

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Itami said:

when they die. or for PD only. they can use th command /changerespawn, and make it so they spawn at the PD, or the hospital. It gets freaking annoying when cops die, and they have to jack a car, and drive to the pd, get guns, get armor, change their skin back, and get a p car, then go back to the scene. what is a robbery is going on? theres not enough time for that!
Wouldn't that be RK? Normally when all the cops in the area are eliminated they can't go back there immediately.

Itami

Bronze Member
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Itami said:

Wouldn't that be RK? Normally when all the cops in the area are eliminated they can't go back there immediately.
It would be nice to be ready when you can go back.

Hopkins

Silver Member
If we're seriously going heavy by 1.0 then this is needed. Because if you die, you don't wake up at the hospital.. you just die.
Meaning you should ICly just forget everything and start your RP day over at your house or faction or whatever.

Walker

it's good suggestion, but what if hacker kills you? better to stay this way...

Yurik Cherdenko

nah i like the idea of them going to hospital and icly being nearly killed. Cos then the person who killed them is like yay they are dead and then they jsut come out of no where again but have amnesia and its like wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.