What's new

Hopsin goes deep again.

UnkindMuse

Banned
Castorr said:
it aight, i dont really like hopsin tho

He's over dramatic in this song IMO. Only heard one or two others.. he's nothing near a sellout lol, he's not even in the mainstream.

For some reason I get the feeling that he's similar to Nas in a way :s

Castorr

Donator
UnkindMuse said:
Castorr said:

He's over dramatic in this song IMO. Only heard one or two others.. he's nothing near a sellout lol, he's not even in the mainstream.

often proclaimed to be the black eminem, idk I see the resemblance to em', but i never fucked with Nas. if you listen to a lot of his shit, he just becomes boring and same over and over, i mean, he's hella dope on diss tracks, but he almost relies on them to make him interesting, and it bores me

UnkindMuse

Banned
Castorr said:
UnkindMuse said:
Castorr said:

often proclaimed to be the black eminem, idk I see the resemblance to em', but i never fucked with Nas. if you listen to a lot of his shit, he just becomes boring and same over and over, i mean, he's hella dope on diss tracks, but he almost relies on them to make him interesting, and it bores me

You can't fault Nas' lyrics though. He needs to vary his beats a bit more. Nas eats Pac though, can't deny. Pac was overrated imo

Castorr

Donator
UnkindMuse said:
Castorr said:
UnkindMuse said:
Castorr said:

You can't fault Nas' lyrics though. He needs to vary his beats a bit more. Nas eats Pac though, can't deny. Pac was overrated imo

as i said, i didnt/havent listened to much Nas, and Pac is overrated af. I don't fuck with that era of rap tho. I like my trap / chiraq / drill shit, otherwise its all about raider klan. i gotta listen to music that gets me hyped