What's new

Homepage Picture Competition!

TommyB

Owner
logo.png

Homepage Picture Competition

Greetings players of RC:RP. Today I have a special competition for everyone to partake in. I'm sure most of you have noticed that the pictures on the homepage aren't exactly taken in Red or Bone County. Well.. most of them anyways. This is because when DonutSeller added the new image display, he did not have any original pictures to use. The pictures that are live on the website right now are simply placeholders, and I figured the best way to get some new and original screenshots would be to host a competition! I will be accepting 12 community made screenshots to be displayed on the website for all to see.

Requirements

Due to the fact that these pictures will be displayed on the website for everybody, including potential new players to see, there are a few requirements that will be put in place to ensure that the photos are the best quality they can possibly be. Anybody is able to participate in this competition, so if you have an idea then don't be afraid to jump in on it! With all of that aside, the following list contains the requirements for the pictures.​

• The picture must be EXACTLY 1051 x 250 pixels.
  • The picture must be saved in PNG format.
  • The picture must be taken on RC:RP. *
  • Nametags must be disabled in the picture. You may use the /nametags command to do so.
  • The picture must not contain any sort of text, whether it's from the chatbox, the payday textdraw or the http://www.redcountyrp.com watermark. Make sure to hit F7 twice to disable the chatbox when you're taking your photos!
  • The picture must be taken in either Red, Bone or Flint County.

* Admin permission is required before setting up a scenario for a screenshot. IF YOU ARE PUNISHED BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO RECEIVE PERMISSION TO BE OOC FROM ADMINISTRATORS THEN IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT AND YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED, REIMBURSED OR FORGIVEN FOR ANY PUNISHMENT YOU RECEIVED.

Rules

As this is a competition I have put in a few rules with the interest of fairness in mind. They are the following:​
  • Each person is limited to one entry.
  • The picture must be created by you. The original screenshot is REQUIRED if you want your image to accepted.
  • Disable any ENB or colormod that you have. Using Photoshop to edit your image is also disallowed. The screenshots need to be consistent.

The Prize!

There will be a special prize for the creator of each of the twelve entries that are picked. If your photo is picked to be displayed on the website you will win donator level 1 status free of charge as well as $100,000 ingame cash which you may spend on whatever you like!

How to Enter

All entries must be submitted in the form of a response to this topic with the finalized image in the body of your post. If your picture is picked as one of the twelve winners, you will be contacted via forum PM in order to receive the original, unedited screenshot.

The deadline for this competition is June 22nd, 2014, so get your creative juices flowing and start submitting your entries ASAP! I wish you all the best of luck and I cannot wait to see what everyone has in store.​

Jboi

Lead Administrator
cH9F1aK.png

X6zbl0q.png

LHkuSq8.png

Hopefully being inside a house counts, otherwise I'll just take another screenshot from out in the county, hehe.

Katashi

Donator
Jboi said:
cH9F1aK.png

X6zbl0q.png

LHkuSq8.png

Hopefully being inside a house counts, otherwise I'll just take another screenshot from out in the county, hehe.

Ayyyyyyy

Brent

Donator
Jboi said:
cH9F1aK.png

X6zbl0q.png

LHkuSq8.png

That smoke though, ruining the picture.

Jboi

Lead Administrator
Delerious said:
Jboi said:
cH9F1aK.png

X6zbl0q.png

LHkuSq8.png

That smoke though, ruining the picture.
nah man the smoke makes it.

Thomasz

Donator
Some random pictures I found on my old faction topic:

MXYYChH.png

dVn4rOz.png

DjRLnpz.png

BrNgutv.png

e9kmQPr.png

mlU8caO.png

I will be taking more screenshots, and adding them here: