What's new

Homepage doesn't sign me in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariepaige

Hi there, I dont know if its a bug or what have ya but when im on the Redcounty homepage (not forums) i try to sign in but it keeps going back to the sign in page?
any reason it would be doing this to me? not sure if im suppose to post in this section.. but any help would be appreciated :)

Reactions: RAF

Lavitra

Silver Member
Well, just reload the page, click LOGIN, put in your details and click on Log In, it will work.
If, it goes back to the same page again, then:
1. Close the tab.
2. Open a new tab and go to the web page again.
3. Click LOGIN.
4. Put in your Username and Password and click Log In, let it load just for 1-2 seconds and press F5 on the keyboard to reload the page right at the moment.
5. You will be signed in.
If any of the above methods work, just reply on this thread.

Twice

Donator
Only reasons I can think of is that you are not using correct info. Make sure you login with your MA account. So the accountname and password of the account you use to login into the server. These do not have to be the same as the one you are using on the forums.

Ariepaige

Hi guys, I've tried all of the above... An still the same but i get a big red question mark... my email is verified and details i enter are correct.

Lavitra

Silver Member
You're getting this, I guess.
In this case, you're not typing your Username and Password correctly.
Note that the Username and Password you type to login to forum.redcountyrp.com won't work on www.redcountyrp.com
If you are doing this, then you need to click on Register and create a new master account.

Status
Not open for further replies.