What's new

Holder's Project

AERO

Donator
Ok, I found a large space in Las Payasadas with no use:

So, I tough about giving my faction a bit more use, and since people need more houses, I've placed a few houses there:

It could look like above, or like this:

Also, for RP purposes we can place a construction site there, just like this one:

The construction site should be there for like one week or two.

Of course, I need your opinions, you may also give me suggestions to improve the project and I will need your support on this.
I will inform Alec about this, and I will provide all the object scripting.

Fox

Banned
If there is a Construction faction scripted, I suggest that Alec should run it since he is the run scripting the server.

AERO

Donator
Aston said:
If there is a Construction faction scripted, I suggest that Alec should run it since he is the run scripting the server.
I don't know if there is a construction faction scripted, I've created an unofficial construction faction, and I would like to give some use to it.
Also, someone told me Alec owns a construction faction, I don't know if that's true, but if it is I'll quit my idea of Holder Constructions.

john_murray7

Banned
Yeah, he has and its due he scripts the shit 'round here.
Rae & Mulroy Demolition Construction Service

john_murray7

Banned
Well, you could ask Alec to be in your company as a construction worker or so as he does the buildings and such. Doubt he would accept, but awlays worth of trying. :D

AERO

Donator
Aleksei said:
Well, you could ask Alec to be in your company as a construction worker or so as he does the buildings and such. Doubt he would accept, but awlays worth of trying. :D
Nah, never mind. I will possibly turn Holder into another company, or quit it.
Well, Alec works hard on his script he deserves this :)

Icy

Gold Member
Javier said:
Aleksei said:
Nah, never mind. I will possibly turn Holder into another company, or quit it.
Well, Alec works hard on his script he deserves this :)
No offense to Alec, but all the times I tried to contact Rae & Mulroy ICly, no answer.

They only used that faction for the new Dillimore Bastards HQ. Holder Construction is fine. I think this is a good idea.

AERO

Donator
Well, first of all I need Alec opinion about Holder.
Depends on him if I proceed with Holder Constructions or not.