Not open for further replies.

Alexander

Donator
Master Account: Alexander.
IG Name: Dustin_Croft
IG Level: 11 (i think ?)
Admin who banned you: AutoBan
Reason for ban: Weapon Hack (Fist)
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes.
Other comments: I have been banned on 11th of May.Now i'm here, making another unban appeal, hoping that i will be unbanned. I really miss the friends i made on this server. I truly regret what i have done, installing hacks even if i didn't use them on purpose on RC-RP, only to have fun with a friend of mine on a DM/Freeroam server. Now i realise it was a huge mistake. It was a dumb move. I should have left that server when he started using the hacks.
I would like to thank BigD because he didn't unban me at that time, so i took my time studying for the final exams, receiving good grades and getting into a good highschool.

Jboi

Retired Admin
I'm thinking on this one, the general rule of thumb is once a hacker always a hacker, but I know people make dumb mistakes.

Jboi

Retired Admin
BigD said:
I'd say give him another chance in September.
That seems fair, I've been delaying a verdict because I've been meaning to talk to others, but I think that's a fair verdict. Post another appeal in September and link to this post. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but it looks like you'll still be waiting for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.