Not open for further replies.

DanSt3fan

Bronze Member
Master Account: DanSt3fan
IG Name: Dan Mac Donalds
IG Level: 7
Admin who banned you: AutoBan
Reason for ban: Vehicle Tuning Hacks
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes, I didn't tuned the Dumper, see the ss'es, i tried to move the back thinga.
Admit to offense? (yes/no):
Other comments: Here's the ss: http://i.imgur.com/a73Y6LZ.jpg

DanSt3fan

Bronze Member
Re: [Auto-Ban] Vehicle Tuning Haxs

Anybody, Really wanna play on the server.

Charles

Retired Admin
Re: [Auto-Ban] Vehicle Tuning Haxs

The thing that I don't understand is why you'd coincidentally type /admins just before you were auto-banned and how raising the dumper's back would trigger the anti-cheat. However, I will investigate it.

UPDATE: When I took the job and tried to raise the and lower the back of the Dumper, it had no effect. I'm finding it hard to believe you and your story however, I am not the one who deals with these types of ban appeals and will tag this for Head of Bans.

Jboi

Retired Admin
Do you have any sort of mods that might've been turned on when you tried moving the back part of the dumper? Also, you might be exempt from the autoban system as an admin Charles, so I'm not too sure if that's what's happening. Perhaps getting a player to test IG could test the validity.

DanSt3fan

Bronze Member
I've had a mod based on CLEO and when I press Numpad 2 (the button that lifts the back thing on th Dumper) it would count aa aHack on all servers but in real life it's an mod regarding lights on the police cars.

DanSt3fan

Bronze Member
Final decision guys?I really wanna come back and play on the server.

Jboi

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details: Based on the fact that you did /admins (with none online) right before you were autobanned, I find it hard to believe that you weren't doing something you weren't supposed to. You've also admitted to using a CLEO mod that, as you describe, "it would count [as a Hack] on all servers but in real life it's an[sic] mod regarding lights on the police cars." so if it could be considered a hack, why bother using it or having it installed?

Re-appeal in a month's time and uninstall the hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.