What's new

Hmm...oh great its the Blue Dynasty, wait are those, PIZZA BOYZ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Jacobs

Donator
On January, 27, 1993 There were 5 men dressed in Well Stacked Pizza suits that started shooting at people. Witnesses beliveve that they shot at them because they were mad because they got fired from people not enjoying their pizza and returning it, for a refund. People all around Red County ran for there lives when this happened. We dont have any names from the people that were involved. But we believe that they might be a new gang that started all over losing there jobs and getting mad at people for not enjoying their pizza. The other gangs better watch themselves because this group seemed really pissed off. Just remeber citizens of Red County we are up against something rather strange. Next time you order your pizza you better like it or you could end up being thrown into the pizza oven.

Joshy

No not really we went around yelling at people because they didn't like our pizza. We killed 1 person, shot up 2 others, and quit killing people.

Michael_Corner

Joshy said:
No not really we went around yelling at people because they didn't like our pizza. We killed 1 person, shot up 2 others, and quit.
*admires the "rp" example given by the MOD*

Joshy

Oh hey here comes another "admins suk lol they suk at rp lulz" thread.

Matt_Moretti

Donator
Yea, We had a problem with them last night ((I know who it was)) coming to the Morreti Hangout and they came up just shooting the shit out of us yelling Blue Dynasty Rules, You guys are going down.. And all kinda of stuff. It was pointless, and there was know need for it.. It shows how immature a player is doing that shit.. It's none RP to come up and randomly start shooting up a place and the people there.

Yass

Donator
Whenever I hear of them riding around pointlessly shooting people over "Not liking pizza" I'm just gonna relog to Mitchel, and either spas the shit out of them or just start kicking people.

Matt_Moretti

Donator
That would be your best bet.. I mean really, How bored do you have to be to do that shit lol.. It's fucking pointless, and stupid.. "Buy this Pizza now!", "Wha..No.", "Bitch!" Boom.. Dead.. It's Stupid.

Mr LCFC

Yass said:
You randomly shoot at a 15 year old driving a car past you? nice.
Rofl,Some reason this reminds me of the Misson on COD MW2 Where You attack the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.