What's new

Denied Hit suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDirector

It would be nice if when someone does the command, /contract, then the hit will save no matter who logs out. Like the contractor, or the target. I think it should just save and stay there until it's been completed or deleted.

Icy

Gold Member
Man, I'm probably not updated here. But who ARE the Contractors? I don't see any faction, or in fact, any talk about it.

Don't tell me Aperture does them.

Crusty

Platinum Member
TheDirector said:
It would be nice if when someone does the command, /contract, then the hit will save no matter who logs out. Like the contractor, or the target. I think it should just save and stay there until it's been completed or deleted.
I never tried the /contract command yet...

TheDirector

Icy_Blight said:
Man, I'm probably not updated here. But who ARE the Contractors? I don't see any faction, or in fact, any talk about it.

The contractors are the people who make the contract, or.. the people who do the /contract command.
The people who go and complete the contract, are the hitman. It's a whole faction.

Alec

Retired Admin
Will be scripted but is quite a bit of work as it will require a SQL database addition.
Expect this later on.

Icy

Gold Member
TheDirector said:
Icy_Blight said:

The contractors are the people who make the contract, or.. the people who do the /contract command.
The people who go and complete the contract, are the hitman. It's a whole faction.
The Hitmen* then. Who the hell are they? No threads about them and never seen them in-game.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:
TheDirector said:
Icy_Blight said:

The Hitmen* then. Who the hell are they? No threads about them and never seen them in-game.
Lol, the hitman are a secret faction. You're not suppose to know about them or how to get in. They'll occasionally makes faction advertisements in-game. That's the most you'll see of them unless they decide to kill you.

Icy

Gold Member
Oooouuu... how ninja is that!

EDIT: I might contract myself just to /tie one of them or something, and beat all kinds of information out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.