What's new

Hillbilly Faction {UN-OFFICIAL}

Status
Not open for further replies.

beauhobbs

<00:56:51> "Brian_Callahan": I, Brian Callahan, declare that I own co-control the Hill-Billy faction along side Chris Jacobs
<00:56:57> "Chris Jacobs": I declare that I own co-control the Hill-Billy faction along side Brian Callahan

Story!

Hidden in the back waters of Flint country, The Callahan's of Flint spent their time farming their precious weed and protecting their land without any interference. It wasn't until these Inbred southerners decided to sell their weed to the market that things began to become crazy...

The hill-billy's first sold a crate of weed to someone they believed had been of the Blue Dynasty gang, even though they were mistaken they decided to show Dynasty not to screw them over, and the new era of gang war started...

The Callahans took what rusty remains of weapons they had and took "Ol' Betsy" out on the road for her first time in Three years. With a kick in their step the Callahan's of Flint quickly found their way to the Blue Dynasty bar, and this is what happened...

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/xHvoMhHwKYE[/flash]

After trashing up the Blue Dynasty bar they left this video and a message inside.

The message stated:- "Callahan's Come here n taek your stuff. U shud not take dem weed crates from us next time." Written poorly on a piece of half dirty paper.

The Callahans shortly after decided to open up their own drug trade. Shipping the finest drugs from Flint all the way up to Red county & Bone County to sell to the ever thriving American community with just a few Waltons, Picadors and not to forget, Ol' Betsy.

Soon after starting their drug trade the Callahans found them selfs in police custody and lost most of their money and drugs, Now however they plan to start up their once famous drug trade under the leadership of Paggy "Ma" Callahan and Brian "Pa" Callahan with their inbred sons/nephews Billy and *insert Chris_Jacobs Callahan name here when he changes name*.

Ranks
Rank 7 - Ma/Pa - Brian "Pa" Callahan + Paggy "Ma" Callahan
Rank 6 - Callahan's - Chris_Jacobs' Callahan Character + Billy Callahan
Rank 5 - Good Ol' Boy - Bobby Joe
Rank 4 - General Inbred - David Chapman (Possibly going to use his alt)
Rank 3 - Smithy - Jon Chapman (possibly going to use his alt)
Rank 2 - Local Yoke - Jhon Steven
Rank 1 - White Trash -

SKINS!

Vehicles

Vehicle ID: 605
Vehicle Name: Sadler Shit
Category: Industrial
Modifications: None
Number Of Vehicles: 2

Vehicle ID: 478
Vehicle Name: Walton
Number Of Vehicles: 2

Vehicle ID: 604
Vehicle Name: Glendale Shit
Category: Saloons
Number Of Vehicles: 1

Vehicle ID: 531
Vehicle Name: Tractor

Vehicle ID: 600
Vehicle Name: Picador

Vehicle ID: 512
Vehicle Name: Cropduster
Category: Airplane

Faction HQ!!

This will be edited shortly, We are currently working on it.

Daoud

Bronze Member
Daniel_Angeles said:
ill /support and im joining i think on thiss faction there no disobeying rules
Same once my shit gets fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.