What's new

Hill_Billy Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hill billy

IC Name:Hill_Billy
IC Level:I don't know my brother is sleeping.
Admin who banned you: Ians
Reason for ban: Don't know.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes, I watch my brother play and he hasn't done anything wrong.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): N/A
Other comments: N/A

Alec you have told me to post this here and I will do so...

This is Hill_Billy the owner of the account.

This is me hes brother trying to help out.

Fox

Banned
quit making fucking unban appeals! It's already been clear, you are not getting unbanned! No one wants you here, now get the fuck out!

hill billy

Aston In my opinion you are the most unpleasant Administrator in the Game/Forums and this is not the owner of Hill_Billy so have some Respect and don't curse at me, There is no need for cursing.

Second of all Alec him-self told me to post this up and he would probably give him a chance.
So if you would like me to stop why not tell Alec what you just said?
"quit making fucking unban appeals! It's already been clear, you are not getting unbanned! No one wants you here, now get the fuck out!"
You're not the one who banned my brother Ians is the one who did no get off my Little brothers back!

EDIT: I'm sure that my brother had many friends on this server, that's why he plays the server. Role-Play, Have fun, Kill time.

Fox

Banned
No admin wants you unbanned. People who know you from a long time ago hate your guts. You were one of the most annoying people on RC-RP when you played.

hill billy said:
Aston are you gay? you decline everyones appeal cuz you aint got no life cunt..
Lets not forget what you said. I don't take insults lightly from people like you. You say I am unpleasant? I am only unpleasant to pricks like you. I am doing my job to keep pricks like you out of the server. How many times do we have to say that YOU ARE NOT GETTING UNBANNED? You will be getting forum banned, so don't bother trying anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.