What's new

High Packet Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Helper
I don't know why, but I am getting a high packet loss for a few weeks now on RC RP (it's that this server, I've tried others aswell). Any suggestions that could lower my packet-loss? Answers to basic questions:

- My ping doesn't go above 35.
- No, it's not a PC problem.
- I have had the same exact mods and I always had my packet loss at 0 since some time ago.

60oz

Helper
I'm not exactly sure what the issue is within your network or system, so I'll begin by the usual methods which fix most issues for me. You can have a go at restarting the router which you have or restart the network's access point. You can also try resetting your network's configuration. You can also try to disable and debilitate the network's firewall and the real-time-protection through windows defender on the off chance if you have the anti-virus. You can also reinstall your GTA. If this doesn't tackle the issue for you, take a look at these links, I'll provide below.

Fill me in as to whether the issue is fixed and settled.

doxie

Donator
Packetloss means that there is something wrong with your internet, when my internet providers were implending a faster internet in my city I had over 30 packet loss for a few days, now it looks just fine.

whatimain

Gold Member
the GPS system can cause packet loss, if you're using it too much that may be the cause

60oz

Helper
Good luck, hopefully it can be dealt with. If you still run into any issues let me know.

60oz

Helper
If you are talking about the GPS system, indeed it causes packetloss from time to time for me too. I believe it's being looked into and should be fixed soon, hopefully. Is there anything else you need help with for now?

Hypo

Donator
@Edward I agree with whatitman, I have personally experienced disconnects when using the GPS system. All sorted?

Status
Not open for further replies.