What's new

here..nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy

Gold Member
Seriously FUCK OFF!

Someone has to say it. You've been changing the name 100's of times and not ONCE have you come up with something original. Let it fucking go. Back at the law enforcement and Epsilon wanna-be are we?

Ghost

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:
Seriously FUCK OFF!

Someone has to say it. You've been changing the name 100's of times and not ONCE have you come up with something original. Let it fucking go. Back at the law enforcement and Epsilon wanna-be are we?
Uhh...Why dont give him another chance..?

Icy

Gold Member
Tanga_Kayo said:
Icy_Blight said:
Seriously FUCK OFF!

Dude he's back where he started, faking Epsilon and doing police work.

1Marc

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:
Tanga_Kayo said:
Icy_Blight said:
Seriously FUCK OFF!

Dude he's back where he started, faking Epsilon and doing police work.
we are not police. so shut up.

Ian

Diamond Member
To be honest, no faction in this server is a secret if they post it on the forums... And if you are gonna be a bodyguard/protection service, then a name like "Secret Agency" is not a good idea... Not Original...
This faction seems like it is trying to be a Aperture Mock-Up, or in my eyes, and I don't think it is gonna work.
Sorry to say but I am giving this a /nosupport.

Status
Not open for further replies.