Gary King
IG Faction
The Company

Helper Reinstatement Status
Reinstatements are currently
CLOSED

Last Updated: 28JAN19

Helper Reinstatement Information
If you're interested in rejoining the helper team, we have a few requirements for being able to fill out our reinstatement rather than reapplying. If you meet the criteria, please send me a completed application by PMing the current Head of Helpers [Anderson] with the title: Helper Reinstatement - MA Name - Main Character Name

Criteria

• You must have been a helper under the assistance system.
  • You must not have faced recent administrative punishments.
  • You must have left the helper team previously, and not have been removed.

Reinstatement Form
Code:
[fdivbox=white][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/x2et7ba.png[/img][/center][/fdivbox][font=arial][flegend=#19a57c,white,Helper Reinstatement][color=#000000][size=200][b][center]Helper Reinstatement[/center][/b][/size][right]Section I[/right]
[b]Master Account Name[/b]:
[b]Character Names[/b]:
[b]Timezone (In GMT) + Country[/b]:
[b]Discord Username:[/b] (This is so we can add you to the Helper role on the RCRP Discord)
[hr][/hr][right]Section II[/right]
[b]Why do you wish to reinstate into the helper team?[/b]:

[b]Why did you previously leave the helper team?[/b]:

[b]Additional Comments, here you may include explanations of punishments, comments regarding the application or any questions you have[/b]:

By posting this reinstatement, I confirm that all information I have provided is true and I accept that I may be given any administrative punishment if proven otherwise. I also confirm that if I am told that I am not allowed to reply for any amount of time, I will not post an reinstatement. I also confirm that this reinstatement was submitted by me and I have not received any help with this reinstatement.

[/color][/flegend][/font]

Last edited:

Meyrick

Retired Admin
IG Name
Michael Meyrick
IG Faction
Elite Trucking
Don’t post them, PM them. If you’ve already posted it don’t worry it’ll still count.

Status
Not open for further replies.