What's new

Information Helper Applications [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTCarnage

Head of Helpers
Administrator

Helper Application Information
If you're interested in joining the helper team, we have a few requirements before you fill in our application. If you meet the criteria, please submit your application by sending it in a PM to the current Head of Helpers [XTCarnage] with the title "Helper Application - MA Name - Main Character Name".

Failure to send it in a PM will result in an instant denial. If accepted, you’ll receive a PM with your acceptance. You may not receive a response if you have been denied.

Criteria

• Your application must be original and entirely your own work.
  • You must not have faced administrative punishments in the last 3 months.
  • You must fill out all questions, and meet, or exceed the word limits.
  • You must have played on the server for at least 6 months, and have good knowledge about the server.
  • You should be an active member of the community.
  • People with temper or other attitude issues will most likely be denied during the reviewing stage.

Application Form
Code:
[fdivbox=white]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/x2et7ba.png[/img]
[size=7][b]Helper Application[/b][/size][/center]
[flegend=#19a57c,white,Section I - Player Information][indent=2]
[b]Master Account Username:
Main Character:
Alternative Characters:
Timezone (In GMT) + Country[/b] 
[/indent]
[hr][/hr]
[/flegend]
[flegend=#19a57c,white,Section II - Reasoning][indent=2]
[b]Why do you wish to join the helper team? (Min. 200 words)[/b]: 

WRITE HERE

[b]Please give an example of when you've previously helped another player. (Min. 75 words)[/b]:

WRITE HERE
[/indent]
[hr][/hr]
[/flegend]
[flegend=#19a57c,white,Section III - Situational Questions][indent=2]

[b]1. Player has made an assistance that requires an administrator but there is no admin in-game, what do you do?[/b]:

[b]2. You are a helper continually getting PM’d questions from a player, how do you handle that?[/b]:

[b]3. A player has made an assistance about a bug they discovered. What do you, as a helper, do about it?[/b]:

[b]4. Where is each job located at and how do you start it?[/b]:

[b]5. A player made an assistance about ways to make money, how do you answer?[/b]:

[b]6. A player made an assistance but isn't satisfied with your answer. They begin to give you an attitude and threaten with a helper complaint. How do you handle this situation?[/b]:

[b]7. A forum user is breaking the marketplace rules by selling an item outside of an auction. How do you, as a helper with moderator permissions over the marketplace, handle that?[/b]:

[b]8. A player is unsure about the marketplace rules and asked you after how many days you can archive an inactive topic. What is your answer?[/b]:

[b]9. You notice a helper giving a player wrong information, how should you handle the situation?[/b]:

[b]10. You see a fellow helper breaking the server/forum/discord rules, what do you do in this situation?[/b]:
[/indent]
[hr][/hr]
[/flegend]
[flegend=#19a57c,white,Section IV - Conclusion][indent=2]

[b]Additional Comments, here you may include explanations of punishments, comments regarding the application or any questions you have[/b]:

By posting this application, I confirm that all information I have provided is true and I accept that I may be given any administrative punishment if proven otherwise. I also confirm that if I am told that I am not allowed to reply for any amount of time, I will not post an application. I also confirm that this application was submitted by me and I have not received any help with this application.
[/indent]
[hr][/hr]
[/flegend][/fdivbox]

Helper applications are currently OPEN (Changed: 11 July 2020)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.