Not open for further replies.

Saint

Donator
Helper Application

Section 1

IG name (Main account): Caitlin Fox
Alternate accounts: Michael Deuce, Katie Fox
Timezone (Compared to GMT, eg GMT +1 etc) GMT +0
Screen shot of /stats on your main account (You may only blur out your IP, faction and faction rank):
vu81q.jpg
Screen shot of your adminrecord (/myadminrecord)
vu81q.jpg
How long have you played SA:MP? Since 2008
How long have you been RPing? Since Late 2009
How long have you been on the server?November 2010

Section 2

Why do you want to be a helper? (Min 100words)
I wish to be a helper, so I could help the new players which come to the server fresh. I used to be a helper moderator, and I usually helped the players a lot and to best of my capability, and usually gotten good feedback from them, and with me, their questions are never left unanswered. I think I can be a responsible helper, as I have been before, and I hope that I could be proud to help the community again.

Give an example of where you helped a newbie before giving full detail. (Min 50words)
One newbie had trouble with getting around, such as getting his clothes, accessing side jobs, and how to level up. I decided to instead of spamming the /n chat, do /n that I will PM him with help, and I showed him around the county, showing him the shops, where he can change his clothes, told him about the basics of the script, what to do and where to go, and I also provided him with some small funds to get him started well. I also showed him around where the vehicle dealerships are, and explained the level requirements around the server. I told him about the factions, and how to join them. This wasn't just one person that I have done this with, it's been a couple to be honest.

What do you think is the purpose of helpers? (Min 100words)
The purpose of a helper is to help new players which come to the server, have time for them to show them around maybe, and give them the best helper service possible, so that they definitely stay in the server, knowing the basics of it.

If you became a helper, how much of your time would you dedicate to "helping", both IG and on the forums?
If I became a helper, I'd try to answer each question that comes up on /n, and on the forums. I usually did that when I was a helper mod before the wipe.

Section 3

What is metagame? (Min 50words)
Metagaming is using Out Of Character information within In Character playtime. This can vary from a simple name tag or mixing to using and going to locations found on the forums ICly, and/or taking the PM's ICly and knowing something OOCly, then doing it or going to a location ICly.

What is powergame? (Min 50words)
There are two meanings of Powergaming.
One is when you're forcing RP actions towards another person without giving them a chance to resist the action. This can be done in any RP scenario, such as a fight, car jacking, or even ass-pulling.
Another definition of PG, is doing something beyond human strength, actions such as flying, or hitting someone through a wall, and even hitting a tree at 100MPH and driving off like nothing happened.

If a newbie asked you (Using the correct OOC method) what to do with the 4 numbers the just came up on the right hand side of their screen what would you respond? Please use your imagination and respond to any retorts you feel they may make (Retorts means follow up questions- and remember this is a brand new player) (Min 200 words)
The four numbers on the side of your screen indicate that you have a Paycheck ready, as it is the Payday time, which happens every hour at XX:00. To claim your paycheck you must go to a town hall, which is located in Palomino Creek, Fort Carson and Angel Pine. To sign a check, you must perform a simple command; /signcheck [Your four digit number], example; /signcheck 1337. If there is any more question you wish to ask, do not hesitate to PM me or simply ask in /n again.

If someone approaches you on the street while you are RPing (Say RPing getting your car fixed with a mechanic) and asks in /b "Where can I buy a car" what would you respond? (Min 100 words)
I would /pm the player asking me the question, instead of using /b. I would tell him to ask me the exact same question ICly, as giving him an answer would be Metagaming, as he would use the answer OOCly, for IC purpose.

Describe your favourite RP experience on RCRP in full detail (Min 400 words)
My favourite RP experience on RCRP was in my old CBC days. It was when I first joined the gang when they were called High Rollin' Fives. I was there through the change to Central Blocc Crips, and I still am to this moment. I will now describe the best moment that I had so far within the gang, and that is when the PD was doing a gang case for CBC, and towed away ever vehicle found in Blueberry in order to search it and find any illegal items. We were all in rush to hide our vehicles and we were RPing in hiding all the time, since most of us had a Code 7 on them. I remember that I was being told what was following by a corrupted PD member, and what to do when stuff happens. I had a huge fine to pay, and they had an arrest warrant on me and some other members of the gang. I remember RPing on my very favourite account called Malik Saint, and I remember playing on that character for a long time, so many RP experiences with that character.
My other favourite experience was when I was roleplaying a crazy teenage girl with a life plan to do anything she wanted and no one could possibly stop her, and she could get away with anything because she was ridiculously pretty, and seductive.
It was so much fun because when she was getting pulled over by the cops, she would get away with every little thing, just by seducing the cop to do anything she wanted. It was also amazing because she was very rich, had a Turismo and everything she owned was expensive. I remember how she was such a flirt, she never slept with men and stuff, but she was flirty as hell, she got everyone's numbers and stuff, it was the most hilarious character I ever RPed. The thing is with me, that I don't really find RPing a man fun. I prefer to RP a female rather than a male, I don't know why, it just seems more fun for me. :p

What is the best faction on the server, and why? (Min 400 words)
For me, the best faction I was in, is by far Central Blocc Crips, simply because I love RPing as an African American gangster, and CBC has the strict standards which no other gang has. I have been within the gang for over a year, and the gang members have taught me the RP I know today. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't know RP so well. I generally love the gang for it's creativity and the realism of Roleplay as a black gangster. The faction has had its up and down's but still to this day I am proud to be in it.
Another faction which I love, is ET. I have been in ET before when, right after I donated in 2011, and I started developing the character with a husband and stuff. Yes, it was a female character. I spent hours on that account, trucking and stuff, and I remember that I had a romantic relationship with one of the employees, but then he left me after he left ET for FBI. I am now back in ET, and the whole fun is back, so yeah, those are my two factions that I love.

Section 4

Additional comments, here you should include any extra evidence of you helping newbies, or explanations for any bans you have undergone in the past. You may also add suggestions or comments about the helper team as a whole.
The permanent ban, yes. I was banned by Icewolf a couple of days ago, basically, I was fucking about in ajail with a friend, and I didn't see any harm in hitting him, as he is my friend and he hit me too, so... Yeah. But I regret doing it right now, was a retarded idea.

By posting this application I hereby declare that all of the above is true to the best of my knowledge, if I have lied and this is discovered by an admin then I will be banned IG and on the forum for 7days. I understand that if I have been banned from posting applications to be a helper either for a long period of time, or just temporarily I will not post this application until my ban time has run out or risk being perma banned from applying to be a helper and may face IG punishment.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
To the thread starter,

The helper administration team is sorry to announce that your application to be a helper has failed the first stage of the application process. The reasons for this are as stated below:

- Failed to even meet 50% of the word criteria on the last question of section 3!

Please do not re-apply for the next 7 days. If you fail to follow this simple rule you may be perma-banned from applying to be a helper. Better luck next time

Yours faithfully,
The Helper Administration Team

Status
Not open for further replies.