Not open for further replies.

Tom

Donator
Helper Application

Section 1

IG name (Main account): Alan Scot
Alternate accounts: BillyJo_Howell (Half-main), Arthur_Steel, Maria_McDonnell
Timezone (Compared to GMT, eg GMT +1 etc) GMT+2:00
Screen shot of /stats on your main account (You may only blur out your IP, faction and faction rank): http://filesmelt.com/dl/Stats5.png
Screen shot of your adminrecord (/myadminrecord) http://filesmelt.com/dl/Stats5.png
How long have you played SA:MP? 2-3 years.
How long have you been RPing? 2-3 years.
How long have you been on the server? 2-3 years.

Section 2

Why do you want to be a helper? (Min 100words)
I wish to be a helper because I dislike how sometimes, In some timezones, And some specific times the /N chat is completely ignored by the helpers and helper moderators. I'm attempting to be recruited to the helper team to be active within the newbie chat ingame. As all the other helpers probably attempt to achieve this, I might not be noticeable within the helpers, However I do what I do, And hopefully I'll get this chance, I might not bring activity into the helper team, However what I will, Is that I am going to help some rookies to get theirselves fitted into the county, And the county roleplay!

Give an example of where you helped a newbie before giving full detail. (Min 50words)
Well, I've helped many, That mainly requested advice, help, Or just needed to find the DMV, However the most latest and greatest was when I noticed a lost fella', He asked for help to find somewhere to buy clothes, And I told him to jump in! I noticed he had a british accent, which my character does also possess, So we grew friends, I guided him around Montegomery, And Red County, IC & OOC advice.

What do you think is the purpose of helpers? (Min 100words) The purpose of helpers might probably be to help newbies who ask questions throught /N, However what some of them might have forgot is to also keep a nice image for Red County for the newbies, For example when I first logged in Red County with my ancient character Toum_Tomar, Montegomery was under lock-down, And I was instantly killed by a Aperture agent, Not a first great image i'd say, however here I am. Each helper must also notice that they do also play a role in rookies, Become a friend with one, Give him a chance, And you might have given one roleplayer a future in RC-RP!

If you became a helper, how much of your time would you dedicate to "helping", both IG and on the forums?
Well, If you are a helper you must of course dedicate yourself to respect the rookies, And help them, Respecting is also a part, However I will pledge that I will, Of course, help. I will be able to help a large amount in the forums, As this is where I usually hang out when i'm bored, Or too lazy to log in, Everyday I do a daily-check of every forum to check if anything's new, And interesting, And of course I do always got time to help in the helper's area subforum! In-game I am, As you know in Axiom, Not much action happends there, So basically I got over 80 % of my in-game gameplay to help newbies!

Section 3

What is metagame? (Min 50words)
Metagaming contains several parts how it is, However the greatest and most used metagaming is that you use OOC information ICly. For example as a officer, You are searching for a male, You know their name OOCly, But not ICly, What a MGer would probably do is to /checknumber and /find. That's probably a nice example, Althought you might've read a faction/gang's location OOCly, And as you want's to join that specific faction/Gang, You head there, Your IC character doesn't know their position has they hasn't heard it IC, But yourself knows it as you readed it on the OOC part of the forums !

What is powergame? (Min 50words) Powergaming is when you do something which is not realistic, And which could not be possible ICly, A ridiculous example is that you pull out a AK-47 from your 'front left pocket'. However small powergaming does also exist, Which might be, Or not be, For example you roleplays that your door is locked. Did you roleplay locking it? Maybe.

If a newbie asked you (Using the correct OOC method) what to do with the 4 numbers the just came up on the right hand side of their screen what would you respond? Please use your imagination and respond to any retorts you feel they may make (Retorts means follow up questions- and remember this is a brand new player) (Min 200 words)
Let's see. The four digits on your right side of your screen is your very own unique paycheck number, They were randomly generated, And each one of us, every player in-game recrieved one. Each payday number per hour is unique for the specific player, That means that you can't claim more than one paycheck per hour, if you recrieve a another's paycheck, you cannot use it. You recrieve one paycheck per hour, That means there's one payday per hour, The 'hour' is based on in-game time, which you can see in your top-right corner, or with the command '/time', (If you've bought a clock.). There are several places in Red County, Bone County and in Flint county you can claim your unique paycheck. In Red County you can claim your paycheck in Palomino Creek, It's east of Montgomery, Or, If you are in Bone County, Or closer bone county, Or just wish to go to bone county's townhall because Palomino Creek's townhall is usually a wilderness of frenzy and furiousness, the bone county's townhall lays in Fort Carson, In the middle of the town. (North west of Montegomery.) And the third, The one in Flint County lays in Angel Pine, Far from Red and Bone county. (South west of Montgomery). You get one paycheck every hour as said at XX:00, And your paycheck is removed at XX:30, That means you got 30 minutes to claim your payday, Then after 30 minutes you will recrieve your next one. When you've signed your paydays you recrieve "experience points" these promotes RC-RP's unique level system, However that's a another part of RC-RP, You can find tutorials of the level system by 'Alec', Go to forums (/forum), Press on guides on tutorials's forum, Then table of contents stickied, And then search for 'Level unlocks'. When you sign your paycheck you get money, From your faction, From your side-career, And from interests, And you lose money from the tax. (If you have no job you get's a pay for the jobless) You also earn 1 Experience point, If you use the command /stats, You can see "Current session(Time since last payday:). That's how many minutes since you've signed your last paycheck, If you have 30 minutes, You will get 1 exp point. (Remember, You must have 30 minutes there or you will not recrieve a payday number at all! That means you can't "camp" the payday, Also remember you don't get minutes there whilst using /AFK.) If you have 60 minutes there you will recrieve 2 experience points, and 90 minutes you will recrieve 3! Remember, If you are a donator you will recrieve benefits in the payday system, You can check them out at our forums (/forum) Guide yourself to "
Out Of Character [OOC]" forum, And then there is a forum that states "Donation", Then check out the 'announcements', And under that there's a topic with the name 'Donating to the server', There you will see all benefits of being a donator which also gives you more stuff in the payday, Money and experience points!

If someone approaches you on the street while you are RPing (Say RPing getting your car fixed with a mechanic) and asks in /b "Where can I buy a car" what would you respond? (Min 100 words)I would kindly respond telling him that that's IC, I would then request him to ask the same thing in the IC chat, As If I would respond that OOCly I would tell him the IC position, To his knowledge, OOCly. Which is metagaming, After he've requested the location of the location of buying a vehicle, If he so request, I would take my vehicle and guide him there, In charactely everything, Of course. I would introduce him to dillimore most probably, Give him the location of the bike shop, And then the vehicle shop. Then I would guide him that if he ever needs something, He can call 444 for a taxi, Or 118, For Axiom.

Describe your favourite RP experience on RCRP in full detail (Min 400 words)
Well, That is extremely hard. I've been in several factions, For example Cabbie Co, In the beginning of my life in RC-RP, What we did was that we drove around people, Not much RP, Maybe taking some coins from a client, Getting robbed, Whilst payday giving someone a ride to Palomino Creek, And that's it. In Axiom we roleplayed installing armour on your turismo, That was enjoyable, But a challenge, In FBI we arrested people and roleplayed under trainings, In RCPD we arrested people, We roleplayed eating donuts sometime and then, In Axiom again, I Usually roleplay draining and cleaning fuel tanks in Axiom, And towing vehicles to Garage stations, Not much under the bonnet as we are not able to due we're not fully scripted. Even thought SOA, - Saints of Erin in my alt was a enjoyable time, We didn't shoot much, we more roleplayed in the "jug" and chatted with gangs, whilst dealing drugs and guns, However that was 1 year a go, So sadly I do not remember anything about it. So, we'll go back to where my real RC-RP begun, The Corn Hauling Cunts, With Jed. We ruled the county, We made milk, fed animals, we trashed cops, we had some sexual roleplaying scenes, Sometimes we were attacked by parachuting cops, and other times they invaded our farm, As it was also 2 years ago the real extreme roleplay was active in The corn hauling cunts with Jed, I do neither remember anything of it. However, Here i'll write down my best and enjoyable roleplaying-scene.

So I joined the wedding of Amber Bishop, a Axiom employee, She married John Gibson, When we was walking out of the church a turismo came in 80 MPH drifting around the corner and driving right into Amber, Then after 5 seconds he drove away, Hit & Run. ( And reckless driving + Speeding ) I took my helicopter and begun to search for him, However we've lost him. As I am ex-FBI I was experienced finding people without any information at all. And that's exactly what I did. I noticed he used a turismo, And a rich-person skin, So I took my guess that he lived in a mansion. I left for bayside's mansions, And found no black turismos which he drove, Then I went to vinewood and searched every house for a black vehicle, And that's exactly what I found, He possessed a black turismo, A black Comet, and a black stafford, He lived at 5 Lade drive, I took all his register plates, Including photos of the mansion and the environment. when he drove over she, I got no photos, However the bank's CCTV got, So whenever needed, The bank got the evidence of him doing the crime. So, Now all I needed is a PD officer to check the license plate to get his name and the rest of his info. (Mugshots, Phone number etc, However I never got a officer to get me his name so I could proceed with the rest of the information and send it to the RCPD, So the next time I checked if he was online so I could proceed investigating him, I noticed he had CKed. (Or just changed his name). So sadly, Everything ended up in nothing, However it was enjoyable. Would be so funny to see him getting arrested for doing a crime he did a month ago, Like in FBI with their casefiles. I created my own casefile template, If you wish I can send it to you, with all information I got. If you wish, I can send it to you. ;) // Axiom Detectives

She was later murdered and burnt by her husband, Sadly no evidence as it was all burnt gone.

What is the best faction on the server, and why? (Min 400 words) .. Nice question. So, I've been in cabbie co, I did not like it as not much activity were there, Neither roleplay, Neither any funny times. RCPD is dealing with newbies all the time, Makes you rage, Also you are hated by everyone because of other officers messing up, And continueously. I would probably say FBI, Axiom or CHC. I liked FBI because we all were like a family, Each one of us knew each one of us, Everyone was nice to each other, And there were not much rage, frenzy and fouriusness, Even thought several agents where not this way, They had a bit another attitude, They were.. Egoistic, Like a 14 year old 'Cool' guy in school, You get it. When we had nothing to do, We all went to montegomery undercover and took photos of people doing illegal stuff, Then got them arrested, Before that we hunted down illegal advert creators, I remember co-operating and planning taking down a weapon dealer behind SAN News. In The Corn Hauling Cunts in the early days with Jed. We 'owned' Montgomery, We sold milk and corn, We had around 20 members online daily and had a meaning in the whole Red County, If we attacked a gang they would go down. Sadly this did not last long, About 3-6 weeks, Then people lost interest of roleplaying as a farmer / With a farmer. Meanwhile in Axiom, I applied for Axiom and got hired before it was scripted, We roleplayed fixing cars, ATM runs, Roleplaying doctors for RCPD, In the hospital in Montegomery, I remember helping Fleur Fournier, She was shot, Or when we helped RCPD and FBI to remove several bullets from a mexican's body, We stood at Fort Carson's hospital guarding it, Whilst you(Mark Fleur) and Tobias Rieper was heavily working inside. Sadly it took around a hour, So the cops failed to have patience to guard outside, However FBI did not, I took over the security department from Tristan, And I was offically representing Axiom as a supervisor, Then I was recruited to FBI, And you've heard about FBI already, However that was pure fun faction to be in! However, Even thought I disliked RCPD, I liked it in several ways. When I was alone. For example I camped sweepers, I counted how many red lights they have speeded throught, I inspected if it would count as reckless driving sometimes, And then I took out my cruiser and attempted to pull them over, Althought they thought they are invincible to cruisers, So they evaded, And there their fine and arrest rised, Sad but true. What I especially liked in RCPD was that I actually could make a change, I controlled side-job traffic, I camped at the Montgomery-Palomino Creek bridge, And I kept the front of my car visible, So everyone who approaches will slow down automaticly, Or if I wish to fine some, I'll just reverse and take out several speeders! I can say, it was the time of RCPD giving someone a fine, I helped the traffic go a little bit realistic (0,01 procent), Meanwhile I helped the economy of RC-RP to grow lower. If I would had to choose a specific faction I liked the most, It would be.. FBI, Because I really felt that I was part of something, I had a family, And was greet with cheer. ~ Mark Scot

Section 4

Additional comments, here you should include any extra evidence of you helping newbies, or explanations for any bans you have undergone in the past. You may also add suggestions or comments about the helper team as a whole. The kicks are 60% trolls, The permanent ban, I don't know, Banned because of the reason 'Wrong.', However I was immediately unbanned, Troll admin. And several of those kicks are me getting kicked because of being AFK whilst server full.

By posting this application I hereby declare that all of the above is true to the best of my knowledge, if I have lied and this is discovered by an admin then I will be banned IG and on the forum for 7days. I understand that if I have been banned from posting applications to be a helper either for a long period of time, or just temporarily I will not post this application until my ban time has run out or risk being perma banned from applying to be a helper and may face IG punishment.

Xtreme

Donator
To the thread starter,

The helper administration team is sorry to announce that your application to be a helper has failed the first stage of the application process. The reasons for this are as stated below:

- Many spelling and grammatical errors.
- Theirselves, readed, recreived, fouriousness, and many other words you wrote are not actually words and misspelt badly.
- You failed to capitalize proper names and such.

Please do not re-apply for the next 7 days. If you fail to follow this simple rule you may be perma-banned from applying to be a helper. Better luck next time

Yours faithfully,
The Helper Administration Team

Status
Not open for further replies.