Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek123

Helper Application

Section 1

IG name (Main account): Alen_Kaltak
Alternate accounts: Miha_Bogataj
Time zone (Compared to GMT, eg GMT +1 etc): GTM +1
Screen shot of /stats on your main account (You may only blur out your IP, faction and faction rank):
brez-naslova.png
Screen shot of your adminrecord (/myadminrecord):
brez-naslova.png
How long have you played SA:MP? For about 3 years or more.
How long have you been RPing? I'm RPing for 2 years.
How long have you been on the server? I'm on this server for 1 and a half year.

Section 2

Why do you want to be a helper? (Min 100words)
I want to be a helper becouse I watch newbie chat. They have many questions, but often there is no helper online and they don't get answer. I'm tired of PMing them. I'm very good and fair player and I d'like the newbies be the same. I know how to do the most things on the RCRP, but you never know everything (exept you are the owner of the server). I often help by PMing newbies on newbie chat. They ignore me sometimes, but sometimes they thank to you and this is the best thing on the server. I really enjoy guiding newbies with taxi while on duty, they also enjoy, I earn some money, they learn something about server (locations,...). The most imporant reason why I want to be helper is: I always wanted to work with people.

Give an example of where you helped a newbie before giving full detail. (Min 50words)

What do you think is the purpose of helpers? (Min 100words)

If you became a helper, how much of your time would you dedicate to "helping", both IG and on the forums?

Section 3

What is metagame? (Min 50words)

What is powergame? (Min 50words)

If a newbie asked you (Using the correct OOC method) what to do with the 4 numbers the just came up on the right hand side of their screen what would you respond? Please use your imagination and respond to any retorts you feel they may make (Retorts means follow up questions- and remember this is a brand new player) (Min 200 words)

If someone approaches you on the street while you are RPing (Say RPing getting your car fixed with a mechanic) and asks in /b "Where can I buy a car" what would you respond? (Min 100 words)

Describe your favourite RP experience on RCRP in full detail (Min 400 words)

What is the best faction on the server, and why? (Min 400 words)

Section 4

Additional comments, here you should include any extra evidence of you helping newbies, or explanations for any bans you have undergone in the past. You may also add suggestions or comments about the helper team as a whole.

By posting this application I hereby declare that all of the above is true to the best of my knowledge, if I have lied and this is discovered by an admin then I will be banned IG and on the forum for 7days. I understand that if I have been banned from posting applications to be a helper either for a long period of time, or just temporarily I will not post this application until my ban time has run out or risk being perma banned from applying to be a helper and may face IG punishment.

The application is not done yet!

Chris

Donator
This is not a section for you too post your unfinished application.

Status
Not open for further replies.