What's new

HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cias

I want to activate my acc on server can some1 tell me how to do it

Cias said:
I want to activate my acc on server can some1 tell me how to do it

Well, to start off with you have to create a MA [Master Account] this can be done by heading to redcountyrp.com and simply scrolling down to where their is a text tab called 'Master Accounts' once you're looking at the tab their will be a big, blue box labelled: 'Register'. Once you click 'Register' you must complete a quiz to create your account. This quiz will contain questions testing you on your RP and English skills. Once you have successfully completed this process you must wait for a member of the Master Account Administration Team to review your application and accept it.

If your quiz is not accepted the Administrator may give you another chance to edit your application however you can be denied from doing the quiz again so, I'd recommend looking up some RP knowledge on Google or other search engines but however do not just copy and paste definitions from a search engine into your application the Administrator will know you have done so. So, once your application is accepted you can now press the 'Login' tab and from their enter your previously selected username and password to access your master account.

When at your master account you can click the brain-cloud to create a new character. You must then enter the name you would like for this character but make sure it's a Roleplay name otherwise you may be kicked and have to create a new one. Once you've created the character you can now get playing! To do this you must make sure you have SAMP installed for GTA SA and enter the following IP to connect to the server: 178.32.62.76:7777 once in-game you will be taking through a tutorial. it'll help you alot along the process.

Note, make sure to read the RCRP Rules before you attempt the quiz and play in-game!

Good luck & Welcome to RCRP!

Cias

I make master account

Your application is still pending review from an Admin.

Your current position in the application queue is
1st

this is what write but i know it will not get rejected cuz i put mg pg rk and pk very good i know rules only character story i can't so good cuz it sux xDDD But i think taht isn't important.
But i make Master Account today in 14:00 and no1 accept/rejecet it o_O

Cias said:
I make master account

1st

this is what write but i know it will not get rejected cuz i put mg pg rk and pk very good i know rules only character story i can't so good cuz it sux xDDD But i think taht isn't important.

Patience is very important when it comes to the Master Account Applications as Administrators also have to deal with the Forums and In-Game stuff but I'm sure it won't be long until it get's accepted. Just wait, It'll be worth it. :)

Emanuel

Donator
Cias said:
I make master account

1st

what the-..

Status
Not open for further replies.