What's new

Help :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Access Denied!
You may only register one account at a time per IP on Red County Roleplay. If you wish to have more than one account on your IP address for your sibling etc to play, then you must raise a support ticket and a member of staff will guide you through the process.
And when I asked my neighbor (we both are sharing the same IP address) do you play RC:RP he said no, but he actually created a Master Account back on 2019 because he tried to join you but for some reason he lost his desire to play here and he said "If you're not allowed to create a Master Account just because of that, tell any administrator or anyone who has permissions to delete my Master Account because I don't have any character or anything". Can anyone help me about this, can I have permissions to create my own master account from the same IP address? Please help me!

klaus.

Head of Complaints
Lead Administrator
Make a support ticket on the forums explaining your issue n everything, however, if you can't make a support ticket then PM anyone from the management team on the forums. Response on the forums might be delayed a little bit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.