What's new

HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good4

Issue with emails!
For any of those experiencing an error whilst trying to register your account please login and visit https://redcountyrp.com/dashboard/resend to resend your confirmation email. The issue with emails not being sent should now be resolved.

My email is accepted...

Codac

Donator
What you're asking isn't very clear, but I'm going to guess what you're asking.

That message displays for everyone, not just people who's e-mails are verified. If your e-mail has been verified, then you do not have any reason to worry.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Thankyou for posting it here. This information is correct, anyone who had trouble verifying their email can re-send a verification email with the process above.

img

References: User Control Panel

Is there anything you need assistance with pertaining the email verification or are you all good?

Good4

Yassin said:
Thankyou for posting it here. This information is correct, anyone who had trouble verifying their email can re-send a verification email with the process above.

img

Is there anything you need assistance with pertaining the email verification or are you all good?

One more question... I make char and i can't enter IG ....always says: Server closed to conect

Yassin

Retired Admin
Good4 said:
Yassin said:

img

One more question... I make char and i can't enter IG ....always says: Server closed to conect
  • Alrighty, what's the character's name? And may you please take a screenshot of you trying to login to our server?
  • Make sure you're logging into the server with your Master Account username and not your character name.

Yassin

Retired Admin
If you require further assistance, just post another topic/query. Have fun.

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.