What's new

Help with UCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guccioneyes

So I received a mail that sounds like this.
Hello guccioneyes,

A member of staff has handled your application to join RC-RP, they have decided to reject your application. This means you may submit a new one straight away.
The handler left the following comments:

You already have an account named "---------" Please make a support ticket if you wish to have more than one account per IP.

So, I was making UCP story and other stuffs at my friends place because my laptop wasn't working, and I got it fixed like an hour ago. So, now when I have my own laptop I want to make account from my IP Address. I can give my IP Address to a person that is responsible for UCP.
Do I need to put everything again on UCP or I will just need to give an IP Address to person that is responsible for UCP.

Younes

Bronze Member
I'm not quite sure whether you'd be able to use your old application and request a support ticket or have to do another one. Hopefully one of the two or other testers can be able to give you an answer @Oxley @Thekillergreece.

Oxley

Donator
hi ive just taken a look and it looks like you were denied because the person who looked sees the already created account
You already have an account named "ante2307" Please make a support ticket if you wish to have more than one account per IP.
since you were just making your account at your friends house (i assume this is the case) i think you should be able to just create another account and go through the process again or make a support ticket and have an admin sort it out for you as it was just a mix-up and creating your account at a friends house.

Licbo

Helper
@guccioneyes if it was, in fact, an honest mistake you've made just resubmit your application from your own IP address and you'll be good, there's absolutely no need to make a support ticket for it if you don't have any other accounts associated with the IP

Younes

Bronze Member
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.