What's new

Help with robbing limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris.taylor

So with the recent change of robbery, allowing you to maximum rob 50k or 5k... I would like to ask WHEN exactly are you allowed to rob 50k instead of 5k? - something about you forcefully taking the cash with your own hands from a person's pockets or whatever = 5k, but if they take it out of their own pockets = 50k? lol.. Could anyone please give me two different scenarios for whenever a 50k robbery is acceptable and also a scenario of when a 5k rob limit is only allowed?

Thanks in advance!

Corne

Donator
I've got to agree that it might be hard to understand in certain cases.

Basically. If you are carrying $50.000 with you and someone decides to rob you then they have the right to take the entire $50.000 (NOT ABOVE IT). However, if you do not have a lot of money with you and the robbers are forcing you to take money from your bank account or vehicle trunk then the maximum amount they are allowed to rob is $5.000 (NOT ABOVE IT).

I hope that this explains it better. I will leave the topic open for another twenty-four hours in case you have any questions regarding the same subject.

Corne

Donator
No problem. Feel free to make a new topic in case you have any other questions. I'll be locking this topic and archiving it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.